What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I just recently had Grease Monkey and I highly recommend it...24% THC great flavor and the high had some legs to it and kept up during my yard work....It's really hard to pick the best strains when you toke a lot and it effects you differently depending on your mood and for me....I's always stronger after a hard days work,,,and almost never strong enough when I'm sitting around bored and want to pass the time...lol Cheers and happy toking

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Chemdog D (original clone)
White fire #3 (kromes mother plant)
SSH #2 (Mr Danks cut)

Cheers

fictionsuit

fictionsuit

Jack the RIpper or Agent Orange. Both were too strong for me.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Like most things it's relative. Depends on how the plant was grown, etc. Beyond that, I found this interesting.

I'm glad this is confirmed here, we want to believe the numbers over our own experiences. We buy 23% and it doesn't get us higher than 16% but we lie to ourselves convinced 23% must be better.
Some times out of my own supply I get a better buzz one day over the next smoking the same amount. Our own metabolism may regulate our thc threshold somehow and effect how high we feel from one day to another. Not to say shit smoke will ever be good but good smoke might not always give you the same high.

dward

dward

Amnesia Kush got me literally paralyzed
Dutch amnesia haze
OG Kush hybrid from barneys farm

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Some old hillbilly bud grown in the Ozarks, probably Vietnamese,who knows. Would cause group hallucinations. Would make you think listening to Pink Floyd Animals would kill you. I got so high off that stuff one time I stood in the kitchen turning left, right, left, right like an indecisive animatronic, for 15 minutes before admitting i just needed to quit smoking and go to bed. Unfortunately I left my girlfriend in the car outside, completely forgot we were about to go somewhere. She woke my ass up and I thought she'd had been a vampire all this time and wasn't finally going for the kill.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Like most things it's relative. Depends on how the plant was grown, etc. Beyond that, I found this interesting.

I'm glad this is confirmed here, we want to believe the numbers over our own experiences. We buy 23% and it doesn't get us higher than 16% but we lie to ourselves convinced 23% must be better.
Some times out of my own supply I get a better buzz one day over the next smoking the same amount. Our own metabolism may regulate our thc threshold somehow and effect how high we feel from one day to another. Not to say shit smoke will ever be good but good smoke might not always give you the same high.
Forbes has been writing a lot of clickbait lately. The article basically just says that once you consume a certain amount (different for everyone and depends on your tolerance) you are unlikely to get more high. I think we all pretty much knew this already, no one is exactly blacking out or overdosing on just weed. What the article and study didn't mention is that the people who are not getting more high on the 23% could still benefit by smoking smaller amounts for the same high as the 16%.

Also, if you do anything with your flower like make concentrates, edibles, oils, or tinctures, the higher the thc the more you can make. Rosin is a perfect simple example, if you press 10 grams of 30% thc flower you will probably get close to 3 grams in rosin where 10 grams of 15% flower will probably yield closer to 1.5 grams. Not everyone needs the higher thc but it doesn't mean that it has no additional value over lower thc flower.

crossfader

crossfader

These 3 are the strongest I've had yet:
Grease Monkey
Gorilla Glue #4
MK Ultra
✌️

Glory_Haze

Glory_Haze

Strongest strain i ever smoked was a unknown strain from back in the day, early early 2000s. At the time i was a heavy smoker and I had moved away from my home town and came into some money so i returned to spend it lol. As soon as i got to town, I got two ounces off of one of my close friends and we rolled a joint and smoked it in his garage. This shit was so fucking good, it had me freaking out. I Got CONVINCED that he was going to rob me, which he would never do. But i had to get the fuck out of there when i couldn't feel my legs anymore. I then made up some bullshit excuse and stumbled into my truck and proceeded to get lost for over 45 min in my old neighborhood. I knew that place like the back of my hand but i had no idea where i was. Eventually i came down and over the next week, me and a bunch of old friends smoked the two ounces and every time after that, it had me laughing my ass off like i was a newbie smoker. I had been smoking for almost 10 years by that point, pretty much daily and was just starting into my grow obsession. It was amazing and it was NOT tainted with anything. I have done a lot of other types of substances so i am confident that it was clean. Clean ash, good taste, it was just straight fire. I WISH i had those genetics. Second place for strongest strain goes to one called "White Castle" from a med dispensary about 5 years ago in B.C Canada. Shit almost sent me to the hospital. It was just as strong as that unknown one, but it wasn't nearly as pleasant. Again, I was smoking heavily at the time, near full tolerance built up. Third place goes to a Mexican Sativa that smelled and tasted like fucking coconuts that i got on vacation, but that's another story.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Strongest strain i ever smoked was a unknown strain from back in the day, early early 2000s. At the time i was a heavy smoker and I had moved away from my home town and came into some money so i returned to spend it lol. As soon as i got to town, I got two ounces off of one of my close friends and we rolled a joint and smoked it in his garage. This shit was so fucking good, it had me freaking out. I Got CONVINCED that he was going to rob me, which he would never do. But i had to get the fuck out of there when i couldn't feel my legs anymore. I then made up some bullshit excuse and stumbled into my truck and proceeded to get lost for over 45 min in my old neighborhood. I knew that place like the back of my hand but i had no idea where i was. Eventually i came down and over the next week, me and a bunch of old friends smoked the two ounces and every time after that, it had me laughing my ass off like i was a newbie smoker. I had been smoking for almost 10 years by that point, pretty much daily and was just starting into my grow obsession. It was amazing and it was NOT tainted with anything. I have done a lot of other types of substances so i am confident that it was clean. Clean ash, good taste, it was just straight fire. I WISH i had those genetics. Second place for strongest strain goes to one called "White Castle" from a med dispensary about 5 years ago in B.C Canada. Shit almost sent me to the hospital. It was just as strong as that unknown one, but it wasn't nearly as pleasant. Again, I was smoking heavily at the time, near full tolerance built up. Third place goes to a Mexican Sativa that smelled and tasted like fucking coconuts that i got on vacation, but that's another story.

getting lost in my own neighborhood like you say is what happened to me when i went back to Jersey in 2004 and bought some real East Coast Sour Diesel in the city. I smoked less than half a joint and couldnt find my way home from one of my oldest friends houses. :-)

And i smoke myself into high tolerance perpetually.

mikeross

mikeross

Sour bubble
Chemdog
Wifi OG

Those three come to mind. The most high I've ever been though was 23 years ago, around the same time I just started smoking. I was in 10th grade, zero tolerance and passed a joint between 3 friends. Bud was grown by my friends way older brother. I found out a few years later that it was a AK47 pheno picked out from about 50 seeds dropped.

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
Wait let me revise this
Candy Rain
Gelato#33
Runtz

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thai stick from the 70s (nothing else comes close), and following closely would be Columbian Red and Columbian Gold from the same era.

Cheers,
--
Don
absolutely right!
nothing has ever came close to thai stick!
had some hawaiian in the 80’s, was killer, still remember smoking it!
i pretty much quit smoking weed in 1989 and only smoke hash and oil since than, once all the imported weed stopped coming in, and the indoor weed started taking over, i never liked it and still don’t,
though rarely when a good strain is growing outdoors with nothing done to it, allowed to grow naturally, i find it sometimes resembles the old days..
they need to bring back all the naturally grown weed from around the world, it’s really night and day from today’s weed, and it was 100% way stronger!

Latest posts

Top Bottom