What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

1995 N.L. #5 / Haze
Cali Mist
Willie's

* Guys talking about older weed being stronger, they are not lying. Funny how that happens when your choosing stock or phenols from true F1 stock. When you cross an IBL w/ sativa or pure indy with satty true greatness comes forth, might take more time finding it or more work developing line ....

The n.l would come around twice a year from 92'-96 $500 per oz no deals. This was from the guy, second hand it was $700 and nobody sold it if you could get it, one giant cola per o.z. My buddy was wrestling in nationals for michigan that year, I smoked up 20 people in hotel with blunt ( 1 quarter of kine ), 4 people could not leave hotel room ( one coach ), security was running around three different floors in a hyatt and when we made it outside some of the guys and girls could not even walk rolling around on the ground laughing, total chaos .... And one of the girls gave me a b.j. up against oak tree. What a night !!!

Tetra

Tetra

1995 N.L. #5 / Haze
Cali Mist
Willie's

* Guys talking about older weed being stronger, they are not lying. Funny how that happens when your choosing stock or phenols from true F1 stock. When you cross an IBL w/ sativa or pure indy with satty true greatness comes forth, might take more time finding it or more work developing line ....

The n.l would come around twice a year from 92'-96 $500 per oz no deals. This was from the guy, second hand it was $700 and nobody sold it if you could get it, one giant cola per o.z. My buddy was wrestling in nationals for michigan that year, I smoked up 20 people in hotel with blunt ( 1 quarter of kine ), 4 people could not leave hotel room ( one coach ), security was running around three different floors in a hyatt and when we made it outside some of the guys and girls could not even walk rolling around on the ground laughing, total chaos .... And one of the girls gave me a b.j. up against oak tree. What a night !!!
hahaha good times spider

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

The NYCD I 1st had in '03 that came in second to the HSnow, was off the charts both in flavor and power. I didn't find some my notes yet but there are a couple ultra strong types Im forgetting. lol :smoking:

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

A buddy had these kolas years ago he had them in a zip block and a mason jar. You could smell it from a mile off.

Illmind

Illmind

a lower from my fav og.. day 35
Og1

alaskind

alaskind

1. G-13 (airbourne) X Heritage sativa blueberry bred by @Reeferman
2. uncrossed pure OG Kush circa '01
3. OGKB

I have mothers of 2 and 3.... still hoping reef gets to making that cross again, I know his wife likes it too.... knocked many people in Nor-Cal for a loop back in 04-05...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Triangle Kush I believe it labeled as TK
Yup I'm next to border so lot of it went through here you just never know what you would get just remember some crazy potent brick Shizzy
The thing about brick weed is it was all grown from seed so the quality wasnt uniform so one person could get something good and like it but the next guy isnt so impressed with his coz his isnt as good.
Chemdog D
Original diesel
Chemdog #4
Extracts of any of these makes my thought process crumble :smoking:​
Exciting stuff then as i just got Chemdog D & original deisels something id love to try.someone is SUPPOSED to send us Chemdog #4 but i think the guy forgot about poor wee me.lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The thing about brick weed is it was all grown from seed so the quality wasnt uniform so one person could get something good and like it but the next guy isnt so impressed with his coz his isnt as good.

Exciting stuff then as i just got Chemdog D & original deisels something id love to try.someone is SUPPOSED to send us Chemdog #4 but i think the guy forgot about poor wee me.lol.
Fuck bro it's been rough, finally got moved in but now everything is stressed out so I'm trying to get them back to there happy place:D

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Fuck bro it's been rough, finally got moved in but now everything is stressed out so I'm trying to get them back to there happy place:D
Im yankin your chain mate.lol.i hope you get yourself all sorted and back to normal soon.
how u liking the new place anyway?

Latest posts

Top Bottom