What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I did a ton of PCP back in the 70s, and it was nothing like weed. Many times you would have to close 1 eye to focus, would sometimes make you not be able to pee for hours, and would also make you feel like you were 100 feet tall, and you would also be high stepping.
Really fucked with your eyes though. Totally out of focus. Ive never smoked any weed like PCP.
I also only had 1 bad experience with PCP, others are still fucked up to this day 1 way, or another. It made me almost bust bcause I couldn't pee for 8 hours, so that was the last time I ever did it.

Also the best stuff was tiny thin pink wafers that came from the vets office. 1971... WAY BETTER than powdered, or the big tabs that were around later, and were home made. I quit in 76 when I od'd on 95 units of 1:1000 Adrenaline.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Original 90s style chem/diesel
Original skunks from 70s-80-90s
Nothing else really compares for me
Trying some sour 91 in near future though so maybe...

THCMonster

THCMonster

1) Ghost Banner (only had 1 time and it fucked me up)
2) White Russian
3) Gelato cookie 78 (Cali connect hybrid)

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

1) Christmas tree - early to mid 90s so cal favorite, came around once a year from Humboldt supposedly. Once it Gave me cotton mouth so bad the bag at the back of my throat welded itself to the roof of my mouth and it drove me nuts for 4 hours or so and a 12 pack. I never smoked 3 bong hits of it again.
2) ghost of leeroy - fucks me up Everytime.
3) ghost train haze - no crowds and I better have a project or an activity planned. Great fishing weed.

dire wolf

dire wolf

East coast sour diesel x snowdog
Check out my gallery to see the elite clone only ecsd from 99
Top right pic...

Amnesia haze x jack herrer

Kali mist x bubblegum

Last edited:
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Original 90s style chem/diesel
Original skunks from 70s-80-90s
Nothing else really compares for me
Trying some sour 91 in near future though so maybe...
I keep debating on adding creeper from 90s but I think that might've been a skunk too

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

East coast sour diesel x snowdog
Check out my gallery to see the elite clone only ecsd from 99
Top right pic...

Amnesia haze x jack herrer

Kali mist x bubblegum
Trying out amnesia now, got a friend with herer, hmmm

kyle57843

kyle57843

What seedbank carries wifi you ask? Og raskal was the creator sold out years ago but u can find several crosses. Csi humbolt has some wifi crosses.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Federation Seeds Romulan x Nevilles Haze

Godbud

A very special pheno of DNA's OG18

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Shotgun, think I remember where ya got that from. One of the `nam movies showed some guys, out in the bush, using an unloaded shotgun and blowing a smoking joint down the barrel to his buddy, hence the term....."shotgun".
Good to see you yooper...hope all the Mota crew are still doing their thang.
MGG

frebo

frebo

I haven’t been on here for a bit. I found a new favorite bad ass weed. Fugi Dog, unbelievable. Southern Oregon.

dire wolf

dire wolf

What does clone only mean
Hey creative , it means the plant is clone only ,it means it was not grown from a seed , the plant was grown from a cut off someone elses " clone" only plant , people pass around their favorite cut from a mother plant ......

There is only one of that particular plant , there are no seeds , if its lost or destroyed , then its gone forever and cant be reproduced....

An example would be a tomato plant thats your favorite , you cut live branches off and give them to your friends to grow , they all came from that one and only plant , you can get seeds with the same name like " purple cherry " tomatoes and you can grow them from a package of seeds , but they will be grown from seeds and not grown from the original one and only tomato plant that you cut up and gave pieces to your friends ....
Hope that made sense ...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Another example is something like green crack or girl scout cookies , when the first person grew that plant or a breeder invented it , like many many strains out there , its the first , its original , if you got cuts off that plant to grow , then you have " clone only " girl scout cookies , afterwards many breeders make their own version , and call it " girl scout cookies " they make the seeds by reversing the plant or introducing a male plant , they then sell the girl scout cookies line in seed form , , but its not the " clone only " original ......

Creativepatron

Creativepatron

Another example is something like green crack or girl scout cookies , whe the first person grew that plant or a breeder invented it , like many many strains out there , its the first , its original , if you got cuts off that plant to grow , then you have " clone only " girl scout cookies , afterwards many breeders make their own version , and call it " girl scout cookies " they make the seeds by reversing the plant or introducing a male plant , they then sell the girl scout cookies line in seed form , , but its not the " clone only " original ......
Thanks man You couldn’t say it any more clear

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks man You couldn’t say it any more clear
You can make your own "clone only" plant , you can grow out a pack of seeds , find one that you think is special , throw out the rest and keep your plant , you can cut it up and pass it to all your friends , its now considered " clone only " anyone can do it , it only becomes important if its recognized as something amazing or legendary amongst a huge group of weed enthusiasts ....
Thats usually how the clone only legend begins , but finding something that special and having the masses accept it is not an easy task .....but next month you can brag that you have a " clone only " whether anyone gives a crap is a different story ......

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
For me - It's Triangle. Was "The White" and was only available as a cut. That shit fixed me in all the good ways with no couch lock. I'd know it if it came around again. That one taught me about losing access to a strain.

dire wolf

dire wolf

For me - It's Triangle. Was "The White" and was only available as a cut. That shit fixed me in all the good ways with no couch lock. I'd know it if it came around again. That one taught me about losing access to a strain.
Yup , just like that !

Top Bottom