What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDH420

BDH420

#1 Hash Plant from 97 at Phish's Lemon Wheel. Traded some Bob marley and Phish bootlegs for it. Best trade I ever made. lol
#2 Super Skunk in 95 Still to this day the most terpy flower I have ever puffed.
#3 ISIS in amsterdam from Greenhouse seeds. 1998 from Eagle BIll This could have taken #1 but the Hash Plant had this flavor that was unbeatable.
I was blessed growing up when i was 18 my Good friends parents grew in 2 houses on a private way from 91 until the raid in 06. I got to puff original og kush, Bubble berry, Ak47, Road Kill skunk. Skunk1 ,and my Favorite Super Skunk. To this day I still haven't puffed flower at the quality they grew it. The terps on their flower was out of control. If they were not so underground back then they would have slayed cannabis competitions. Its a huge shame their youngest son broke up with his long time girl friend in 06 they had a huge fight. She ratted them out to the state police. The raid was over the top with a swat team it was horrible. The feds took everything the houses the cars the money. Tons of grow equipment. Each member of the family got 14 years. They just got out. They are not allowed to work in the legal market where they live because of the felony charges and weapon charges from the 4 AKs they had for protection. I have the front page of our local paper hanging in my office to remind everyone what it was like before legalization. This family was the nicest family you would ever meet. They were not hardened criminals or thugs. They were just like you and me. Sure their kids were spoiled they had a ton of money. Kids got cars and motorcycles for their birthdays. They went to amsterdam 4 times a year. Their kids had their own cottage up at sugarloaf in Maine and had season snowboarding passes. They actually sold a lot up there. So if in the mid 90s if you bought some super dank at Sugarloaf you probably puffed their flower. They are doing good now they are out. They haven't grown anything yet. Not sure if they will anytime soon. If they ever do again they will be top in their state for sure. The father used a super soil method back in the early 90s. Which he called the california method. Sorry for rambling on about this. I truly miss that family's cannabis. They were so nice if you were hard up for money they would throw you a couple ozs for half price. Kind bud was so rare in 91 and 92 when I would show it to someone who never seen it before they would all say that's not cannabis. lol Then when they tried it. It would blow their minds. One of the reason I started growing was this family moved up to Maine for a couple years and I only saw them twice a year. So they hooked me up with some clones and grow equipment. Well this is another long story for another time. long story short I maxed out my credit cards got a huge electric bill and failed my first grow. Going into major debt. lol. Probably for the better as my neighbor was complaining about the smell. If i went any longer i was probably going to get raided. It was still the 90s. My second go at it went a lot better. I also had the family back and they helped me get going.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Took just 3 tokes off a joint one day. Was doing some machine work at this Harley shop. Heard the mechanic and this drag racer lighting up. Went out and this crazy racer hands me the joint. The mechanic warned me to take it easy. I can smoke a bale of just about anything. Took a second hit and again the mechanic told me I'd really better take it easy. I don't remember exhaling the third hit. Don't remember hitting the ground. I do remember waking up and barfing. Up was down and down was up. The mechanic came back out to check on me. He told me to go by his house in a couple of days and he gave me a half ounce of bud. This stuff. He told me it was called Kryptonite. Warned me to sprinkle in some with some Mexican brick weed or else.

Okay about 5 weeks later there's this huge bust in the mountains east of Albuquerque. Took an entire National Guard unit and their trucks to haul it all away. Arrested multiple people for commercial and this was 1985. Definitely very serious.

Turns out a frigging low wage trimmer had a load of the trim. Driving back to Albuquerque smoking a joint and speeding. NM State Police. He had enough trim for a felony. He rolled. They had an actual canning plant. They were canning it in those huge commercial size cans used in restaurants.

Anyway that was it and I've been smoking since 1965.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

i quite smoking weed by 1990 as it all was changing by than and wasn’t as good to me, the hashish was way better. hash and oil only since than.
most of the weed was indoor by that time.
a few buddies got into growing including myself and grew that skunk stuff,
but smoking some of that imported stuff back than was like doing mushrooms or acid at times.
nothing i’ve came across since doesn’t even come close to some of the stuff back than.
just wait for the world to legalize it all, than the original marijuana and hashish producing countries will blow your mind!
Yep agreed 100%.

I remember getting visuals from a certain strain of weed many years ago, yep stuff back then was just insane.

I remember i needed a filling in a tooth and wow when i had a smoke of this stuff it found where my filling needed to be that's for sure, just ridiculously strong would have been amazing to make hash and edibles from that stuff back then.

There are so many strains i haven't tried yet. next year will grow something to blow everyone's minds.🤪

7munkee

7munkee

Yep agreed 100%.

I remember getting visuals from a certain strain of weed many years ago, yep stuff back then was just insane.

I remember i needed a filling in a tooth and wow when i had a smoke of this stuff it found where my filling needed to be that's for sure, just ridiculously strong would have been amazing to make hash and edibles from that stuff back then.

There are so many strains i haven't tried yet. next year will grow something to blow everyone's minds.🤪
When I first hit Skunk No 1 back in '81 I puked on my second hit.

Never been so freeking high. Of course I was like 14.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Humboldt Seeds Organization: Chocolate Mint OG
Barneys farm: Critical Kush and Vanilla Kush
Royal Queen Seeds: Sweet ZZ
THSeeds: MK-Ultra

All pretty indica leaning but those strains i remember most impressive. Vanilla Kush tasted best ive smoked very mint with hint of vanilla and pine.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Took just 3 tokes off a joint one day. Was doing some machine work at this Harley shop. Heard the mechanic and this drag racer lighting up. Went out and this crazy racer hands me the joint. The mechanic warned me to take it easy. I can smoke a bale of just about anything. Took a second hit and again the mechanic told me I'd really better take it easy. I don't remember exhaling the third hit. Don't remember hitting the ground. I do remember waking up and barfing. Up was down and down was up. The mechanic came back out to check on me. He told me to go by his house in a couple of days and he gave me a half ounce of bud. This stuff. He told me it was called Kryptonite. Warned me to sprinkle in some with some Mexican brick weed or else.

Okay about 5 weeks later there's this huge bust in the mountains east of Albuquerque. Took an entire National Guard unit and their trucks to haul it all away. Arrested multiple people for commercial and this was 1985. Definitely very serious.

Turns out a frigging low wage trimmer had a load of the trim. Driving back to Albuquerque smoking a joint and speeding. NM State Police. He had enough trim for a felony. He rolled. They had an actual canning plant. They were canning it in those huge commercial size cans used in restaurants.

Anyway that was it and I've been smoking since 1965.
shit... i may or may not know some people from the area this happened in. i always thought they were just telling tales. A lot of weird shit happens in the east mountains, but this I struggled with accepting as a possibility. However, one of the dudes sure did grow some fine weed out there.

top three for me has to be:

#1 GG#4. This shit hit me like a ton of bricks the first time I had it. Can't even smoke it anymore, too damn strong for my tolerance levels.
#2 Blue Moon Rocks. Had this back in like 2005 or 2006. The bud structure was something else, super dense, likely grown with PGRs looking back. Debilitating high though, smoked it at a college party and quickly realized probably wasn't the best idea.
#3 Catpiss. Still want to find these genetics. Smelled like straight up ammonia capsule and hit like a freight train.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

We
shit... i may or may not know some people from the area this happened in. i always thought they were just telling tales. A lot of weird shit happens in the east mountains, but this I struggled with accepting as a possibility. However, one of the dudes sure did grow some fine weed out there.

top three for me has to be:

#1 GG#4. This shit hit me like a ton of bricks the first time I had it. Can't even smoke it anymore, too damn strong for my tolerance levels.
#2 Blue Moon Rocks. Had this back in like 2005 or 2006. The bud structure was something else, super dense, likely grown with PGRs looking back. Debilitating high though, smoked it at a college party and quickly realized probably wasn't the best idea.
#3 Catpiss. Still want to find these genetics. Smelled like straight up ammonia capsule and hit like a freight train.
Well it happened. I didn't know any of the players. This was very hush hush until the smoking bozo got nailed and rolled. I was extremely sad I only got a half ounce but glad I at least got that.

F

FreeTheWeeds

'70's Thai stick
Vietnam Black (Felt like I was trippen. Smuggled in a speaker box by an uncle who was stationed in 'Nam in '72.)
5-lb. bag of Acapulco Gold tossed on my kitchen table, late '70's. Pale gold color with the smoothest smoke I ever tasted and a high that came up and kicked you in the back of the head.

Have a good day.

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

@free the weeds

Exactly the same for me.
Alltho i wasnt shure what i smoked, my reserch lead me to believe i smoked a particullar Vietnamese that was going around at the Time.
This once in a lifetime Experience of the Vietnamse was giving me purest Halucinations, and after just 3 Puffs.

I would call it most intense, but beautiful Weedexperience.

The other unknown bud, i alwas just assumed it was Thai. I could call this the strongest more in a Sense like people today mean "strong". It was also making me hallucinate, but was absolutely spooking me out. The onset started imediatly.. The Peak was just after 10 minutes where i hallucinated, and nearly unable to stand on my Feet..

The Vietnamese still beat them all. But bouth are legendary, nothing feels similar to hallucinating, not even the most scary hybrids, its just another level, atleast for me.

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

i wished it was still around, and am bit sad that none of the peoples out there tries to share it to the average preservationist. Where is this stuff. We are 7 milliard people, and its 50 Years since these strains were explored . How can it be that this stuff isnt around, i mean today there are enough people that i would assume would reproduce and spred em.

There are couple guys who run Seedruns after Seedrun, and are really doing great work to spread the Landraces. Ive seen that.
All theyre missing is propper genetics... Instead they grow todays Landraces wich are just worthless for me, a very passionated music-engaged person, that wants something real.
Nothigh of halflived stuff will make me happy .

Latest posts

Top Bottom