What is this brown spot?

• Thread starter Hobblebush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hobblebush

Hobblebush

It’s the only one like it on the plant. Am I paranoid? It’s my first baby just being cautious. Worried it’s the beginning of some deficiency. Rest looks happy and healthy

What is this brown spot
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It’s the only one like it on the plant. Am I paranoid? It’s my first baby just being cautious. Worried it’s the beginning of some deficiency. Rest looks happy and healthy
no need to worry most things can be fixed in vegetative stage, flowering is another thing.
it might be because you mist the plant? and the light magnifies the droplets and causes a tiny burn, maybe the start of something because of overwatering?
plants need a constant wet than dry out than wet.. etc cycle, roots need oxygen too.
welcome to the farm!

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

no need to worry most things can be fixed in vegetative stage, flowering is another thing.
it might be because you mist the plant? and the light magnifies the droplets and causes a tiny burn, maybe the start of something because of overwatering?
plants need a constant wet than dry out than wet.. etc cycle, roots need oxygen too.
welcome to the farm!
I do mist the plant but only with rain water, it’s 2ppm and i haven’t been phing it. That’s possible it’s burned from magnification. Only started misting a couple days ago

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I do mist the plant but only with rain water, it’s 2ppm and i haven’t been phing it. That’s possible it’s burned from magnification. Only started misting a couple days ago
it won’t repair, but it’s fine.
just watch her and see if it continues over a couple days and let us know here.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I think I might have had my led too close
i don’t know about leds but the plant looks fine, no light or heat stress from what i see, never know you might be able to lower it? i don’t know,
answer back with you set up and ask about height, someone will chime in.

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

i don’t know about leds but the plant looks fine, no light or heat stress from what i see, never know you might be able to lower it? i don’t know,
answer back with you set up and ask about height, someone will chime in.

In a 5x5 tent, the cheapo LED claims 1200w but it probably isnt. Big girl is a month or so, and small are a week. I raised the LED to 22" above the big ones top leaves.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 956435
In a 5x5 tent, the cheapo LED claims 1200w but it probably isnt. Big girl is a month or so, and small are a week. I raised the LED to 22" above the big ones top leaves.
ok you should be good.
if the leaf edges toward the top of the plant start to curl up, in a couple days or sooner than the light is too close.
i think your good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom