What is this deficiency ?? Calmag ? It is only at the top but bottom set of leaves is still green

• Thread starter HomegrowNZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HomegrowNZ

I have a few plants showing similar deficiencies grown in coco with synthetic nutes not first time running this set up at first I thought cal mag but it seems to be only affecting too leaves as u can see in pic bottom leaves are green and gets worse on way up
What is this deficiency  calmag  it is only at the top but bottom set of leaves is still green
What is this deficiency  calmag  it is only at the top but bottom set of leaves is still gree
What is this deficiency  calmag  it is only at the top but bottom set of leaves is still gree

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Im not 100% certain but it looks like sulfur, maybe iron. Could be its your lights are too close or too strong. Calmag would affect the bottom leaves first as it is a mobile nutrient.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Here's a handy chart that talks about upper and lower leaf issues and more. Hope it helps.

Cannabis Nutrient And Deficiency Table
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

This is without question a magnesium issue.
The question is why?
What PH are you running your feeding solution and water?
Did you wash and buffer your coco. I don't see any perlite?
This may be cause buy a deficiency in your solution. If your P.H is out of wack for coco, there may be enough magnesium present in the medium
but it's being locked out via P.H out of range.
PH Nutrient Availability Scale

Charlie946

Charlie946

It's called interveinal chlorosis. It's caused by ph imbalance.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Tips and stripes. The nute uptake (including magnesium) isn't keeping up with the light level. I'd turn the light down and/or move it higher. Any time an issue gets worse the higher on the plant you look, light is a good bet.

Z

Zill

A deficiency in Mg, Mn, M or Fe causes interveinal chlorosis. Let’s hear what The Bongster says and out his pH.

Top Bottom