What is this on my leaves? Insects ? Or what

• Thread starter Growdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growdog

Growdog

If in veg. Dunk the entire plant in forbid 4f
Or cut your losses now and nuke the room. Chances are they are already attacking the root system.

my only question is, how would I have gotten them if I grew from seed and it’s winter where I’m located ,nothing living outside this time of year

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well post more pics of the whole plant before you kill everything. should of came here sooner..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok well those are severely overwatered, and by looks if it infested with pests.
you should use a jewellers loop or similar and find the pest, so your forsure.
you need to learn what to do if your going to continue growing..

Growdog

Growdog

I’ve looked through a loop and I’ve done a ton of research the real issue is I get a different answer from everyone it’s a real struggle man they went from healthy to dying really fast

Growdog

Growdog

And quit gate keeping this is my first go at it and I’m learning as much as possible don’t be such a dick

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Insecticidal soap dunk. Fill a bucket with mixture, flip upside down and dunk, repeat in a few days, or smoke bomb the tent. Or both.

watering issues aside
Mites looked pretty bad, going to be tough grow, regardless.
That’s why trash and start over response posted above may be the right decision.
Tough for a seasoned grower to recover from.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
in the second video at 23/24 seconds you can see a tiny fly, fly up into the right corner..

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Russets are too small to see with a jewelers loupe, you'll need a microscope.

Growdog

Growdog

After using mammoth cannacontrol two days in a row my plants look way better this morning

Dan789

Dan789

Keep inspecting the underside of those leaves...you might not be out of the “woods” yet. My guess would be an infestation of spider mites. Your plants do look better though...
What’s the recommended interval for a re-application? I’ve never used the Mammoth cannacontrol?

Growdog

Growdog

Keep inspecting the underside of those leaves...you might not be out of the “woods” yet. My guess would be an infestation of spider mites. Your plants do look better though...
What’s the recommended interval for a re-application? I’ve never used the Mammoth cannacontrol?
I can use it once per week based on instructions, although I used it two days in a row and my plants look great so it seems pretty safe

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I use neem all through my grow preventatively. Only bring out the soap in dire circumstances. So far 2 bottles unopened

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I do then I wash off. I go one week neem one week Kangen 11.5. ph water. You could do same with neem and soap

Latest posts

Top Bottom