What is this?

• Thread starter Greenhouse82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenhouse82

I just posted a couple days ago about an issue I was having indoors with a couple white widows. Now I'm having an issue Outdoors with something eating my flowers and dying them out on the inside. This has been a result of cutting half my Harvest on one of my ladies which is sour diesel! Very heartbroken at this moment, has anybody seen anyting like this or had it happen to them? I also found a white caterpillar on one of them a couple days ago and then I find this wedged into my flower!
What is this
What is this 2
What is this 3
What is this 4
What is this 5

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I just posted a couple days ago about an issue I was having indoors with a couple white widows. Now I'm having an issue Outdoors with something eating my flowers and dying them out on the inside. This has been a result of cutting half my Harvest on one of my ladies which is sour diesel! Very heartbroken at this moment, has anybody seen anyting like this or had it happen to them? I also found a white caterpillar on one of them a couple days ago and then I find this wedged into my flower!View attachment 894708View attachment 894722View attachment 894723View attachment 894724View attachment 894725
The die off is moth caterpillars, all that grow outdoors have this issue. BT from veg through budding is key to control. As far as that odd fuzzy thing, hell I think it’s eother some seed or fungus sporing

Growbekenobi

Growbekenobi

Looks like bud rot, that white thing might be fungus? If your drying try and keep the humidity down and air moving. Also get rid of any signs of mold as it will spread to other plants.

G

Greenhouse82

Looks like bud rot, that white thing might be fungus? If your drying try and keep the humidity down and air moving. Also get rid of any signs of mold as it will spread to other plants.
You are absolutely right it turned out to be Bud rot! I've never had it but these were on my outside ladies! I'm still a little new and I have never heard of it but I definitely have now and it took over ruined every bit of it! Very awful it ate the bud from the stem out.

Top Bottom