Here is 2 of my plants new growing leaves curling round and down

20190914 221229

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Top picture check for bugs; second picture talk about your humidity

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Is it high humidity problem?

And i am cutting brown spoted leaves but next day there are new ones. But bottom leaves are ok.
It looks like it's possibly septoria from high humidity? can you get a close up picture? Also you got bugs going on too

dart3z

dart3z

It looks like it's possibly septoria from high humidity? can you get a close up picture? Also you got bugs going on too
This happened a week aga after spray feeding my plant. If it is septoria fungus problem what kind of fungicide,pesticide should i buy? If you know any fungicide,pesticide plz just write chemical compound name. Here in Azerbaijan we have different brands than yours.
p.s: i just changed my light cycle to 12/12.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So a brown circle with black ring is septoria; I've had it many times however yours looks a little more unusual, mine is never that perfectly formed and symmetrical?

A few are perfectly formed brown spots with black rings like yours however most are just brown festering sores of no particular shape?

Do you have whole leaves dying off from it yet? If so more pictures will help

I'll keep looking maybe in the meantime someone else will notice it but I do believe it's some type of a fungus

you might want to start spraying baking soda at one level tablespoon per gallon to stop it until you can get a grip on the environment, more fans will often help too

Ps. Some people do, but I never spray a healthy plant, exactly for this reason

Here's some more info
Screenshot 20190915 180733 Google

If I was you I would buy Bodine copper fungicide you can get it right at Home Depot or Lowe's and use it as directed ASAP I use it and it stops it cold good luck

Last edited:
dart3z

dart3z

So a brown circle with black ring is septoria; I've had it many times however yours looks a little more unusual, mine is never that perfectly formed and symmetrical?

A few are perfectly formed brown spots with black rings like yours however most are just brown festering sores of no particular shape?

Do you have whole leaves dying off from it yet? If so more pictures will help

I'll keep looking maybe in the meantime someone else will notice it but I do believe it's some type of a fungus

you might want to start spraying baking soda at one level tablespoon per gallon to stop it until you can get a grip on the environment, more fans will often help too

Ps. Some people do, but I never spray a healthy plant, exactly for this reason

Here's some more info
View attachment 896213

If I was you I would buy Bond dine copper fungicide you can get it right at Home Depot or Lowe's and use it as directed ASAP I use it and it stops it cold good luck
Thanks much!
I will send you dried when this two done. Here are few more photos
20190916 020443
20190916 014902
20190916 014911
20190916 014942

dart3z

dart3z

If I was you I would buy Bodine copper fungicide you can get it right at Home Depot or Lowe's and use it as directed ASAP I use it and it stops it cold good luck

Mate i am living on differwnt continent. I will do little research.

Top Bottom