What is wrong with my plants?

• Thread starter FarmerTim420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigDraco

BigDraco

Ok so get a 10 gallon pale and make a nutrient feeding for one plant. Pickup one plant. Dunk the cocoas core in the 10 gallon pale for a second pick it up out of the water and let it drip a bit before you put it back into it’s place. Repeat this with every plant using new water each time. You gotta use more nutrients cause ya fucked up and let the salt build up.

After that don’t let them get dry. If you don’t have drainage of any kind I suggest not using cocoas. You gotta feed 3-6 times a day keeping soil humidity in between 90-70 basically all the time, 40 is death. Your plants are way too low. So you get salt from the nutrients (because cocoas is only hydro and hydro is salt not organic) that will leach up through your soil and kill your plants.

Everything else should be fine. Cocoas is also the most forgiving of soils I find for marijuana. Just water the shit out of them. They will immediately come back to life.

And remember for cocoas always water to runoff. And don’t be shy to test your runoff for ph to fix most issues too. Just keep watering till ph is good.

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

Ok so get a 10 gallon pale and make a nutrient feeding for one plant. Pickup one plant. Dunk the cocoas core in the 10 gallon pale for a second pick it up out of the water and let it drip a bit before you put it back into it’s place. Repeat this with every plant using new water each time. You gotta use more nutrients cause ya fucked up and let the salt build up.

After that don’t let them get dry. If you don’t have drainage of any kind I suggest not using cocoas. You gotta feed 3-6 times a day keeping soil humidity in between 90-70 basically all the time, 40 is death. Your plants are way too low. So you get salt from the nutrients (because cocoas is only hydro and hydro is salt not organic) that will leach up through your soil and kill your plants.

Everything else should be fine. Cocoas is also the most forgiving of soils I find for marijuana. Just water the shit out of them. They will immediately come back to life.

And remember for cocoas always water to runoff. And don’t be shy to test your runoff for ph to fix most issues too. Just keep watering till ph is good.

There is something I don't understand, if I should allways use new water for every plant, and the water is 10gallons, how do I mix the Nutrients in? I mean at what strength? Because I i go full strength on every new 10 gallon water, then I can't earn enough just to buy nutrients 😅😅

I think I'm getting something wrong here LOL

One more thing: with drainage do you mean just something where the water run off can go to? Like something under the pot?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Have you scoped for mites?? I may be wrong but you may have an incoming mite problem.

Anthem

Anthem

You need a microscope 40x-100x. U can’t see with your eyes.
Burnz it could be mites, russets can cause the new grow to look similar. Also the OP has been changing up the nutrient line 3 times and I want to say the last was Perfect PH, and he has been feeding at full dose. Take a look at the small plant, IMO it looks the worst for wear with leads me to believe the plants are kind of cooked at this point. Meaning they are over feed. I would flush the coco and the DWC, I run some fresh water with just PH and Cal Mag thru them for a day and then change the res to a very low dose of nutrients. Probably nothing over 300 PPM all in if RO water 400 with tap water.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hum I never heard about sodium build up.. and are you sure about the salt build up?

I don't think RO water builds up salts, it's more the other way around... Or am I wrong?
Can someone chime in?
Ro does not build up salts...check for mites. They move fast as fuck..scope the tops of every plant spend 5 to 10 minutes with a 40x-100x scope like burnz said...quick dickin around!! Get to it brotha!!

Read the link beach just posted before this post

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

Burnz it could be mites, russets can cause the new grow to look similar. Also the OP has been changing up the nutrient line 3 times and I want to say the last was Perfect PH, and he has been feeding at full dose. Take a look at the small plant, IMO it looks the worst for wear with leads me to believe the plants are kind of cooked at this point. Meaning they are over feed. I would flush the coco and the DWC, I run some fresh water with just PH and Cal Mag thru them for a day and then change the res to a very low dose of nutrients. Probably nothing over 300 PPM all in if RO water 400 with tap water.
Ro does not build up salts...check for mites. They move fast as fuck..scope the tops of every plant spend 5 to 10 minutes with a 40x-100x scope like burnz said...quick dickin around!! Get to it brotha!!

Read the link beach just posted before this post

My calmag just came 2 days ago in the mail, I added it immediately to the DWC Bucket water with a ph of 6.0

The plants seem to be reactin very well.

I also have been watering the coco 2 a day and the plants are coming back 😬😬

Also, I took clones of all the 3 DWC plants, they rooted already but outside of the rockwool (pics below)

I also noticed one of the plants looks like a male but I'm not quite sure.. maybe you guys can help me identify it..

IMG 20201126 223203
IMG 20201125 152930
IMG 20201125 152948
IMG 20201125 152958
IMG 20201125 153244
IMG 20201126 223419
IMG 20201126 223915
IMG 20201126 223809
IMG 20201126 223908
Top Bottom