What is wrong with this plant?

• Thread starter Marketplaza2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

I have a zkittlez auto from ilgm and it now has brown spots all over its leaves. Could it be a calcium deficiency? I just bought some powdered calcium from the nursery that I can use on it if that’s the problem.

Ponky

Ponky

It can be deficient yes. It could also be a lock out. From Salt build up or PH.

Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

I just bought some of a calcium supplement that it’s in a bag. Not liquid stuff. I just used a teaspoon in a gal of water. How often do you use a calcium supplement? Every time you use nutes? Or just once in awhile?

Ponky

Ponky

Depends on your water quality. You don't want too much. And most water has a lot.

1989cheeseSOG

1989cheeseSOG

I just bought some of a calcium supplement that it’s in a bag. Not liquid stuff. I just used a teaspoon in a gal of water. How often do you use a calcium supplement? Every time you use nutes? Or just once in awhile?
dilute it in your water until your read 0.45mS.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lets see the back of those leaves?
Do you have gnats? Teeny tiny flies?

the usuals: pH, ppms in and out...Last time fed/watered how much of what....

Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

I’m sorry as I don’t have anything to measure my rh or ppms, I’m a new grower and this zkittlez is my first bought seeds. I have 2 photos growing next to it and there’s nothing wrong with them. Is it cause the zkittlez is a auto? My other 2 are from seeds from bud I got at a dispensary so I know the strains are good. But I added the calcium and fed it but the brown spots have yet to go away.

Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

But I don’t have any bugs or anything, I have searched them and even used a magnifying glass to see if there was any tiny bugs I could see… but nothing.

1989cheeseSOG

1989cheeseSOG

necrosis spots will not go away, all you can do is to impede it to spread mor and more

Scar818

Scar818

You should definetly invest in ppm and ph measuring equipment. Ph is the most important thing you need to know when watering. With calcium deficiency you can raise the doae of your cal mag or add an extra calcium nute for a week or so and ull be able to tell if there is improvement

Top Bottom