what is wrong ?

• Thread starter dorfix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorfix

dorfix

hello what looks problem? 250w MH, biozbizz lightmix soil, and i give biobizz grow sometimes and biobizz acti vera with foiler spray. the problem looks only at top leaves. it looks generally healthly but i saw problem on the picture last 2-3 days and the problem is going on.

What is wrong
What is wrong 2
What is wrong 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

hello what looks problem? 250w MH, biozbizz lightmix soil, and i give biobizz grow sometimes and biobizz acti vera with foiler spray. the problem looks only at top leaves. it looks generally healthly but i saw problem on the picture last 2-3 days and the problem is going on.
Kinda looks like heat/light stress but not bad. The damaged part look to be from leaves over lapping on eachother. Kinda looks like you have a bit of higher humidity? Or maybe just a little to little air flow?

dorfix

dorfix

Kinda looks like heat/light stress but not bad. The damaged part look to be from leaves over lapping on eachother. Kinda looks like you have a bit of higher humidity? Or maybe just a little to little air flow?

thanks for reply. i thought heat stress too because when the wheater is good, i take it to balcony. And the weather is very hot these days. In other forums, they said there might be a calcium deficiency. do you think it could be calcium deficiency?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

thanks for reply. i thought heat stress too because when the wheater is good, i take it to balcony. And the weather is very hot these days. In other forums, they said there might be a calcium deficiency. do you think it could be calcium deficiency?
Absolutely not. I think they are a bit overfed so you may wanna watch that as you go. It looks like transpiration damage. Meaning that part of the leaf was no able to because that portion was touching another leaf. I don't see anything to worry about here.

These will stay outdoor?

dorfix

dorfix

Absolutely not. I think they are a bit overfed so you may wanna watch that as you go. It looks like transpiration damage. Meaning that part of the leaf was no able to because that portion was touching another leaf. I don't see anything to worry about here.

These will stay outdoor?
thanks again. it usually stands inside the tent. I take it to the balcony for 3-4 hours a day. I think the distance of light in the tent is correct enough. If the problem is heat, it definitely happens on the balcony.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

thanks again. it usually stands inside the tent. I take it to the balcony for 3-4 hours a day. I think the distance of light in the tent is correct enough. If the problem is heat, it definitely happens on the balcony.
đź‘Ť

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When did you start taking it outside? When this started happening? When started inside they take a while to harden off outside because of the UV. That could be what your seeing the stress from.

Just a word of caution bring plants in and out is a good way to get bug's

Latest posts

Top Bottom