What is your favorite nutes, other than foxfarm

• Thread starter Tylerjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerjones

Tylerjones

I am curious of what kind of nutrients are out there that you growers like. I use fox farm but I'd like to venture out with different nutrients that develop great bud mass and that benefits my grow(s). I'm not looking for a pissing match of who's better, so please keep that on another thread.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well results are based more on how well nutrients are applied but the easiest i have used and gives wonderful results is Botanicare Pure Blend Pro. Recently i switched to Dyna Grow Foliage Pro and Protekt which has given even more sticky frosty buds so far. I bought the bloom and mag pro to see if they are worth supplementing.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I was using some Canna organic nutes, but I am not going to recommend them. They seem to be too low in P.

My soil mix usually provides enough for 4-5 weeks, then I have to supplement in flower. I'm not going with Canna anymore.

A friend swears by Urban Farm, which I will be trying for supplements this grow, and as my main nutrient source for an upcoming Octopot grow. I cannot give a personal recommendation yet, though.

bighempn

bighempn

I am curious of what kind of nutrients are out there that you growers like. I use fox farm but I'd like to venture out with different nutrients that develop great bud mass and that benefits my grow(s). I'm not looking for a pissing match of who's better, so please keep that on another thread.

for hydro, I use a bunch of stuff like grow more, general hydro, botanicare, bud xl, advanced big bud, bud blood great white, Uber pyro k... for soil, I run organic lines like nectar for the gods and love it! The yields are not nearly as good as my hydro but the quality of smoke is 2nd to none

here’s some pics of the grows I’ve done with the nectar line. Hands down, dopest dope I’ve ever smoked! 😜

BAA4EA1C B4C7 49AB A738 1F68D6E4966C
A339BBC5 19D5 42DC 87C1 151ACBEE2924
D191F87C 51F7 43BA 834A 268281E36B86
F79EA8CA A375 44CE B03C 8E2E064F5F09
6BD55AC8 FEFF 4C8F B55C 470165EA6BC3
E95E7EEB 20CB 4F78 BAFC C3B2470A97F0
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Jack's and Masterblend is all you need for a base. Maybe a fulvic and kelp. The rest is just snake oil.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Kelp alfalfa tea with a tad o silica and splash of humic. dats some bomb shit, excellent for foiler feed diluted 50%

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

All time personal favorite is homemade worm compost. You can farm outside with nothing but good compost and native soil no problem, even with hard clay soil. Down to earth is my favorite dry organic fert brand. Also digging the GS Plant Foods Liquid Fish and Kelp right now.

Superman2955

Superman2955

Save yourself a buck.
Very good stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom