What is your go to daily go to method for consuming our lovely own grown green

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

All this talk of how we get to the end point, and I couldn't find one thread on what people are doing day in day out to get medicated/stoned/high whatever your thing is.

I'm from the UK, and growing up it was all about the home made device. Be it a lowly fizzy pop can pipe, a gravity bong or bucket as I knew it all the way up to fancy bongs using tubing and pen casings etc. So when anyone had a "REAL" bong it was highly prized.

Anyway enough rambling on from me, I'll start with how I usually start my day.
A PICTURE OF OLD FAITHFUL.
A 13mm socket, on top of a 2L plastic bottle. My bucket. With my birthday bong beside it
1600385843816169318126.jpg

I'm not even ashamed how dirty they are, it's been a rough few days abuse 😂😁

weedshoes

weedshoes

I've had my Sovereignty king stem for about 10 years. A friend bought it for me after some idiot broke my first one. I don't even think about other bongs.

TomH

TomH

Prefer an 8", double stage bong with ice cold water.
Truth be told, I'm too lazy to put ice cold water in it all the time, but I still prefer it that way.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I smoke Wax mostly now but I use papers, blunt wraps with friends smoking with me and my 25 year old Wizard Bong in my tool room.
IMG 20210929 054035

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Usually wraps, once in awhile I vaporize bud with a Storz and Bickel "Mighty" or the Arizer Solo 2:

have 3 other vaporizers that aren't worth mentioning by name.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
5 dollar metal pipe, everything else breaks. I'm growing some tobacco too though, hopefully some homegrown blunts ~soon.

Observationist

Observationist

I use to clean my pieces EVERY DAY

I am out of acetone and or alcohol right now.

Observationist

Observationist

That's badass, reminds me of being a kid again, just need an apple with some holes in also.
Yup. Being 13 rolling foil pipes lol

kinda one make one out of nostalgia sake…

so bad to smoke out of tho

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Lately a lot of Joints made in a joint roller with a small filter tip. It’s that cigaweed!!! 😎

Top Bottom