What Is Your Vpd....

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

I run 75% at around 80-82 degrees and co2 around 1000 till week 5 and then I start to dial it back to 50% as I've gotten rot on a few of those big colas.

What really helped me was floor fans, lots of fans up top and lots of fans down below. No stale air.

planesane

planesane

I have some questions about the vpd chart.

Air temps matter correct? what happens if temps are 20 C at canopy and a 40 RH? according to the chart I am still in the green zone, but not all charts are this detailed in my opinion. Can i still get similar results with these temps and humidity? will I still get the same growth as a 80 F 70 RH environment?

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Lmao.... How did this plant survive without all our stupid fuckin charts... Mind boggling.

I know when my plants sit outside in 0% @ 100f...the first thing i do is go run and grab my vpd chart hahaha

indicabush

indicabush

Lmao.... How did this plant survive without all our stupid fuckin charts... Mind boggling.

I know when my plants sit outside in 0% @ 100f...the first thing i do is go run and grab my vpd chart hahaha

Ha,ha,ha...I have the same chart...somewhere...oh yeah, over the rainbow

DGP

DGP

I didn't see it in the thread anywhere but VPD must mean vapor pressure density?? Dang, this goes against some conventional wisdom on higher levels of humidity I have seen in the past. Are these humidity levels only optimum if your using C02? New stuff to me.....

Thanks,

Dee

sixstring

sixstring

this is not for everyone imo.you dont want to use this in a crowded tent or even a room for that matter with unhealthy plants or you will just have more problems.good air movement,healthy plants and good spacing is a must.

H

heisen

Never once paid much attention to that chart.only during late flower.to high humidity you'll get bud mold on big colas but as far as growth I've never seen a bit of difference between 40 percent and 80 percent

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

5D460F29 F80B 435A 9C8F 4A500DA05352
Never used the chart but looks like I’m doing ok

P

PharmHand

Surviving and thriving(achieving maximum output) are two very different things

G gnome

G gnome

I didn't see it in the thread anywhere but VPD must mean vapor pressure density?? Dang, this goes against some conventional wisdom on higher levels of humidity I have seen in the past. Are these humidity levels only optimum if your using C02? New stuff to me.....

Thanks,

Dee
I thought it was vapor pressure deficit...?

P

PharmHand

In this theory plants in florida and hawaii would grow better than the triangle, southern oregon, colorado?
Haha really? Take a look at a postcard from those 5 places which ones appear to have more plant life? Since what you’re saying flys in the face of highly studied well established/accepted horticultural science I feel the burden of proof is on you..... So billyboat ( therealiog) and jackmayoffer( jungleboys) and all those charts created by horticulturists studying plant growth, they’re all wrong in saying that plant growth is accelerated when a minimal deficit is applied? And you’re right because your plants don’t “die” outside in the desert?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Haha really? Take a look at a postcard from those 5 places which ones appear to have more plant life? Since what you’re saying flys in the face of highly studied well established/accepted horticultural science I feel the burden of proof is on you..... So billyboat ( therealiog) and jackmayoffer( jungleboys) and all those charts created by horticulturists studying plant growth, they’re all wrong in saying that plant growth is accelerated when a minimal deficit is applied? And you’re right because your plants don’t “die” outside in the desert?
Name drops!!!!

Can they at least make a chart that goes to 100? You know for us low class folks with dying plants.

Are plants allowed to grow at 100... I dont see it on the chart.

Top Bottom