What kind of critter is this?

• Thread starter Stoned_Canuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoned_Canuck

Stoned_Canuck

I'm on week 8 from seed in fox farm ocean forest soil. Went in the room to do my daily tucks and I saw this guy. Is he friend or foe, want to flip in a few days, and I'm just getting my soil ph in check, it's currently 7.1 just added some fresh soil on top and am gonna do an epsom salt foiler feed, then some fresh water phed at 6. It's looks like a lady bug but was diffent colors like white and brown

What kind of critter is this
What kind of critter is this 2
What kind of critter is this 3
What kind of critter is this 4
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm on week 8 from seed in fox farm ocean forest soil. Went in the room to do my daily tucks and I saw this guy. Is he friend or foe, want to flip in a few days, and I'm just getting my soil ph in check, it's currently 7.1 just added some fresh soil on top and am gonna do an epsom salt foiler feed, then some fresh water phed at 6. It's looks like a lady bug but was diffent colors like white and brown
It looks like a lady bug or small beetle. it'll eat the bad bugs. Unless you see it devouring leaves I'd let it be and name it.lol

josefrahl

josefrahl

Looks like a larch ladybug. They are brown and white.

Thatonegrower

Thatonegrower

It’s a Cucumber beetle, at first thought they were weird lady bugs in my garden but they do eat your leaves effecting the look and life if you don’t control it

Top Bottom