Staff
Supporter
I’ll be your huckleberry:)
3D42C26C E276 42B8 B568 0522FC47DE8D

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What ratios do you mix each at ? And what NPK ratio is the Fox Farm ?
16-16-16, half a bag fox farm to 4-8 cups big worm, 4-6 cups #4 perlite. Depending on the size of the plant at transplant. I typically transplant 3-4 times before moving to flower.
At transplant I always add azos mixed with diatomaceous earth and sprinkle the powder where the root ball will go. Also leave enough room to add more soil to the top soil so to add more powder to the top substrate. Since I have started this routine I have seen no soil bugs whatsoever in my grow.
EE50C668 15DE 49B4 B015 9145192810BC
66DA38CF 0F1E 47A4 8352 A441DEC7DF6A
B6E7865B 0AC7 4FE3 9C24 C8D16AE21FA5

greenscholar

greenscholar

nectar number 4 for the girls in soil. Always consistent for me. If I'm using nutes I don't worry about adding anything else except myco at transplant I'll add azos if its a ruff looking clone.

RedPhive

RedPhive

50% Pro Mix potting soil
25% Organic compost like sheep manure or worm castings
25% Perlite
I then add some sort of cannabis mycorrhiza inoculant.

That compost helps feed the plant, the mycorrhiza , and the organisms in the soil. I use synthetic nutes too that won't harm the microbes in the soil.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Ive used Fox Farm Ocean Forest every single grow along with their trio of nutrients. I just stick to what I know. Though I am doing a WaterFarm grow next month to see if I like it.

Anthem

Anthem

Been using Vitality before that FFOF. FFOF has more nutrients than Vitality. Vitality has been inconsistent the last couple of runs, going to switch to Coco for better control of the PPM's in the grow media.

G

Glomus

If your using synthetic nutes it honestly doesn't really matter as long as you have proper drainage and structure. 50/50 vermiculite/coco coir? Always inoculate.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

We use Organic Matters living soil. We get vegged teen from our nursery and transplant into it. Veg 2 more days in the 7 gal and flip. We top dress at week 4 and feed a little bio biz grow and bloom here and there after week 4. I can't upload photos, says they are too large but you can see the 4 rooms at toasty_goat on IG.

R

ritoMox

We use Organic Matters living soil. We get vegged teen from our nursery and transplant into it. Veg 2 more days in the 7 gal and flip. We top dress at week 4 and feed a little bio biz grow and bloom here and there after week 4. I can't upload photos, says they are too large but you can see the 4 rooms at toasty_goat on IG.
Did you try one pic at a time? Once it's uploaded you can resize it by clicking on the pic. You will see a small green square in each corner. Pull any of those squares in towards the center to shrink the pic. Sure that's you at IG? Looks much different than what you post here at the farm. That's a factory at IG.

Last edited:
Billymgb

Billymgb

I have to say, coast of Maine growers edition. Just look up coast of Maine soil on eBay or your choice. This stuff is unbelievable and you do not feed them anything but water for the first 40-50 days.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Mother Earth Groundswell, water only for the first 5 to 6 weeks. Even has enough nutrients to support a 3 foot stretch after a 4.5 week veg.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Just interested in what other people are using. Looking for a good soil recipe/ mixture. Growing indoors with bottled nutrients. Thanks
I use either Promix, ( any that's available ) Sunshine Mix, GreenWorld VPW30, or any other cheap peat based mixes......I was told long ago the substrate just supports the roots & as long as its not toxic the roots will grow with what you feed them...People grow around the world with dirt.....We get all first world buying name brand shit when almost any dirt will do, with added perlite of course or something to help stop it from compacting.

R

ritoMox

I use either Promix, ( any that's available ) Sunshine Mix, GreenWorld VPW30, or any other cheap peat based mixes......I was told long ago the substrate just supports the roots & as long as its not toxic the roots will grow with what you feed them...People grow around the world with dirt.....We get all first world buying name brand shit when almost any dirt will do, with added perlite of course or something to help stop it from compacting.
Yep, it's surprising what simple dirt from your back yard with some green and brown tree leaves added to that dirt will do. I view first-world-name-brand-shit as the path to freedom. The potential for those higher up the food chain to make lots o' $ is why we are seeing legalization. ✌️

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Did you try one pic at a time? Once it's uploaded you can resize it by clicking on the pic. You will see a small green square in each corner. Pull any of those squares in towards the center to shrink the pic. Sure that's you at IG? Looks much different than what you post here at the farm. That's a factory at IG.
I haven't posted here for almost a decade. You can message me on the IG account to verify it's me.

Top Bottom