What Makes A Tree A Tree ?

• Thread starter Bronco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bronco

Bronco

not sure I found my answer but what makes it a tree ? Just being big ?
Thanks

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I got some dog wood, he’s in there, somewhere? I think?
5E73599A 3264 4A7D A02C 5EEAD4D6884B

lino

lino

this is not the answer you seek but this is the facts.
Tree is another cannabis slang used that adds to confusion .
Only a cpl species of cannabis plants are consider real trees the other words are cannabis pollen slinger slang. Pollen chuckers dont under stand plants science so the cannabis seed industry is a mess. Xylem and phloem are transported thru cells some are called sieve cells. Xylem cells in the center of trees die and leave the tree ring . Only a couple cannabis strains will leave tree rings. Phloem is near and in the bark . If you strip the bark of a tree around the entire base it will kill the tree or branch that is striped will die from the phloem stopped that flows in the bark on plants that are trees. However this should not kill a cannabis plant but Ive tested this and it will kill it sometimes. xylem and phloem flow in the center of most cannabis plants where as tree dont.

sixstring

sixstring

think the op is just asking how big a pot plant should be to be considered being called a "tree" lol,some dorky google answers here though nice haha.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
think the op is just asking how big a pot plant should be to be considered being called a "tree" lol,some dorky google answers here though nice haha.
Almost as dorky as the color of your qwiso hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom