What Now (Blistering, deformed new foliage). Please help.

• Thread starter Dreamwell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dreamwell

Dreamwell

First let me say I'm a new grower.

Critical Kush. Grown from clone. Had it about 3 weeks. Transplanted from a plastic gallon grow bag into a 5 gal fabric pot with Mother Earth Groundswell on the 20th. Started LST on the 27th.

Growth was severely slow prior to transplant with leaves showing signs of nute burn (yellowing/burning tips curling up, purplish stems, and slow water uptake) when I received them. Those issue seem to have halted and there has been substantial growth over the past 11 days. New stem growth has been green and sturdy. Now I'm finding these blistered looking leaves, a couple instances of deformation on new foliage, and the stray yellowish splotch on older fan leaves.

It's under a SF1000. Distance was 28" prior to LST, so it's gotta be further now. Gradually upped light intensity from 40% to 80%. Leaves looked like they were shying away a bit so I lowered it to 70% and it's been staying there. Running a 19/5 schedule with a half hour of 40% light before and after sleepy time. Temps have been ranging from 77-81, with humidity generally between 47-52. No added nutes. Just pHd water at 6.1ish.

Also having similar issues on a Tuna God (Tuna Fish x God Bud) that I received at the same time. That one has been growing more slowly, but still making progress. Both were looking happy and expanding substantially - mostly lateral growth -
What now blistering deformed new foliage please help
What now blistering deformed new foliage please help
until yesterday when these issues appeared (or possibly became noticeable I guess)
What now blistering deformed new foliage please help 2
What now blistering deformed new foliage please help 3
What now blistering deformed new foliage please help 4
What now blistering deformed new foliage please help 5

Dreamwell

Dreamwell

Ok thanks. I know I have a tendency to worry. Just my first grow so I'm possibly being over-vigilant haha

Top Bottom