What nutrients are needed and the best?

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

New to growing and curious what types of nutrients are needed or what people have used with the best results. Need info on what and if any nutrients are needed during the vegetative state and then what is best during flowering before flush.

Thanks in advance and also not looking to break the bank here. The cheaper the better as times are tough.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The FF range is good I see a lot of growers using it just keep in mind with cannabis LESS IS MORE , LESS IS MORE , ONE MORE TIME WITH FEELING , LESS IS MORE . REGARDS OD.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I start with 1/4 strength for a week then up to half strength I’ve stepped away from full strength nutes there’s no need to over feed the weed . Od .

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

So we have stated this is good but what should be used when?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It on the bottles mate I can see use big grow in veg then big bloom , be careful with the extra strength tiger bloom , I’ve never used those nutes but that’s how I would approach things. Od .

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Well it comes in the 3 pack I havent ordered anything yet because I'm waiting to see on the advice from this post. But I appreciate the info this far.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
What medium are you planing on growing in ?

Terpz719

Terpz719

You're probably not going to like this, but here goes - there is no best. Period. No best nutrients, no best light, no best soil, no best coco, no best seed company, no best tent, no best schedule, no one best temperature, no one best humidity level, no best grow technique, no best... OK you get it.

Maybe a better approach is to ask what makes the most sense for me in my situation? Think holistically. What is your whole setup going to be? All the parts have to work together.

Sorry, I never used those nutrients, so I can't comment on them, but more importantly is what will you be growing in? Here are just a few things to contemplate: Are you going to use soil, living soil, coco, coco/perlite, ProMix, DWC, ebb & flow? It matters because you wouldn't use certain nutrients in DWC that would be fine in soil. Is growing organically important to you? How much time will you have to devote to your grow? Do you want to being feeding coco/perlite by hand multiple times a day?

I hope this helps steer you to more research and a successful grow!

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

You're probably not going to like this, but here goes - there is no best. Period. No best nutrients, no best light, no best soil, no best coco, no best seed company, no best tent, no best schedule, no one best temperature, no one best humidity level, no best grow technique, no best... OK you get it.

Maybe a better approach is to ask what makes the most sense for me in my situation? Think holistically. What is your whole setup going to be? All the parts have to work together.

Sorry, I never used those nutrients, so I can't comment on them, but more importantly is what will you be growing in? Here are just a few things to contemplate: Are you going to use soil, living soil, coco, coco/perlite, ProMix, DWC, ebb & flow? It matters because you wouldn't use certain nutrients in DWC that would be fine in soil. Is growing organically important to you? How much time will you have to devote to your grow? Do you want to being feeding coco/perlite by hand multiple times a day?

I hope this helps steer you to more research and a successful grow!

Woah! I'm a first time serious grower. I'm trying to get as much knowledge as I can for the moment. I'm not sure what is the best method for my situation to be honest. My current seedlings will be grown outside as I dont have a tent yet but am looking at that as an option in the future. Just want (like everyone) a healthy grow and good yield.

airedog

airedog

Supporter
What are the best nutes? The ones that work for your plant and how you grow.

In addition to what One Drop said, start with basic nutes for a grow or two and start adding in other components once you get comfortable with your base and understand what your plant/s are trying to tell you. It's a journey not a goal.

For myself, in RDWC and outdoor ProMix, Advanced Nutrients have worked very well for me in the past. Definitely not cheap though once you start using most or all of their recipe. I've heard a lot of people i trust say good things about Jack's as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom