What Organic Nutrients Line Do You Fellow Growers Prefer?

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

like a good line up
I’m in soil and I use Down To Earth Organics..... their ALL PURPOSE for veg and their Fish bone meal for flower. Epsom salt, D lime, Kelp and Mammoth P

sounds like a god line up - just got some Massive Bloom by planet earth simular to Mammoth 9 have a sample on the way from them)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
so products like Mammonth, Terpinator, Green Plant's Massive Bloom and Canna Boost aoll are no good ? right some of the products have tiraconlinol
Terpinator is snake oil bro. If you have good soil, good genetics and a solid nutrient plan, you will grow the greasiest, oily dank flowers without that crap. If you have a solid feed regime you can save your $$$$ there isn't anything in terpinator you aren't already feeding them already. Look at the ingredients. :cool:

Don't fall for any of the smoke and mirrors that there is something proprietary in it. The only thing proprietary in it is good old fashioned bullshyt. :smoking::D

testiclees

testiclees

Pretty hefty price tag for soil balance at $1.00 per gram. This would cost me more than what i pay for nutrients for the whole flower stage. What rates do you use and how often?
The free sample is not an option because there is no grow stores around here to ship it to.
Soil Balance Pro - 10 grams $29.90

Anyone got a pic of a plant grown using this stuff

Currently using sea green

10 30 gg roots A

Hands On

Hands On

Terpinator is snake oil bro. If you have good soil, good genetics and a solid nutrient plan, you will grow the greasiest, oily dank flowers without that crap. If you have a solid feed regime you can save your $$$$ there isn't anything in terpinator you aren't already feeding them already. Look at the ingredients. :cool:

Don't fall for any of the smoke and mirrors that there is something proprietary in it. The only thing proprietary in it is good old fashioned bullshyt. :smoking::D

xavier7995

xavier7995

I dont normally grow organic...but when i do its down to earth soil amendments. Good stuff, little pricey (though lol, not compared to what yall get up to) but i wound up buying a wider variety than necessary and am sure it could be done very affordably. Might switch back to soil as i can make my own compost/worm poo and will already be doing it for my veggies.

H

hawkman

another money grabber -- thanks

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
another money grabber -- thanks
Indeed, not to sound paranoid, but when it comes to greed and money there is lots of trickery and scammers to be watchful of. " Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see" bro. Like even right now, don't take my word for it. Do the homework/research and you will find your own conclusions. Goes back to my quote believe nothing of what you hear,,,,,,,, just cause I appear to be a stand up dude doesn't make it so.Same goes for anyone trying to sell you sumthin…………. Peace man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont normally grow organic...but when i do its down to earth soil amendments. Good stuff, little pricey (though lol, not compared to what yall get up to) but i wound up buying a wider variety than necessary and am sure it could be done very affordably. Might switch back to soil as i can make my own compost/worm poo and will already be doing it for my veggies.
been a few mins since I have seen you around X, how be you man?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Doin good, figured i would pop my head in here and see how things are going. Hope you have been well my man!
Right back at you man. Happy Holiday's and all that. Stop in and say hey more often. :D May santa bring you plenty o dank this season.

Northernpop

Northernpop

Hey guys, really appreciate the feedback.

I'm in the uk, and managed to bag a litre of ecoworm tomato and pepper nutrient for only £5.99 incl. delivery ($7 in USA?) It's a bit high in nitrogen, but since I scrog it may be useful to help those new shoots during the first week or so of flower.

https://ecoworm.co.uk/product/soil-extract-tomatoes-peppers-1l/

Happy growing !!

Top Bottom