What other crap do youuns do?

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
From my cruzing around here it seems some folks never leave their grow!

I was wondering if any of ya have any other hobbies besides this one.

The wife and I have a greenhouse stuffed full of exotic succulents from all over the world. It's a 25 plus year collection of "collected", purchased and seed grown specimens.

We also have enjoyed the Harley life and camping is our stress buster.
I also enjoy my RC rock crawlers.
Oh, and of course our delicious veggie garden.

What other crap do youuns do
What other crap do youuns do 2
What other crap do youuns do 3
What other crap do youuns do 4
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Before my back injury surfaced a few months ago i rode these often. Hope to again. Took a short ride recently around the subdivision recently but back is very weak still.

A5CD0CBF 6A0B 440F 8E06 1D2EC3C8AAEE
C2A1F564 8276 4109 9BF9 4D2078D2A199

Dont have pics of our kayaks or my guitars handy. Try to do lots of fun stuff.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sailing is a big one for me. Making beer too. Also gunsmithing. Which is kind funny since I dont eat meat lol, but all the locals know me as the best gunsmith around and I do a lot of work for the folks around here who hunt and shoot a lot.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mountain bikes have come a long way since I've been able to manage One!

Yeah these are my first new bikes. They have new wheel sizes the last decade. The yellow one is a 29” wheel and the orange is what they call a 27.5” plus size. Also it is almost 3” wide. The yellow bike is set up cross country race style with light wheels and 2” tires. The plus bike plows through or jumps over everything. Its a bit of a beast but not to heavy and over the top.

Bet you didnt need all that info. ;-)

wesk

wesk

I knew he was an elder dog. Nice muscle tone for a big, old dog. I guess that's what comes from running all. the. time. (I've only known one Vizsla, and that's what she did...run all time...everywhere she went...she was a great dog.)

dizzyhart

dizzyhart

some of us cant afford another hobby at the same time as a grow... when you have to live on one income (by choice) buying everything you need to grow is everything you need.. happy high

Top Bottom