What PH to feed from veg to flower?

• Thread starter Spartom16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

To be honest , I prefer silica very much. In fact, it depends on the tent environment. silica can help plants resist high temperature. Compared with Indica and sativa, indica require a lower temperature (especially when i am grow in hot summer).
What's more, silica can help me resist a lot of pests caused by too high humidity at flowering . I find that these pests don't bother my plants at all, especially this kind of catastrophe such as White Powdery Mildew .

I've discussed this a lot with aqua man abt silica , and he told me the latest scientific research that silica is more important than calmag. I did an experiment in which I added silica to the nutrient solution of plants, and my roots grew better and thicker than those plants without silica.
i use 5ml/gallon in Veg, 7-8 ml/gallon in bllom,
In this forum, the "bio master" is a kinds of the master of hydroponics. He uses silica more aggressively, 8-10 ml per gallon in Bloom , and the diameter of his axial root system can reach 8-10 cm when harvest.
We tend to focus on leaves and flowers. Actually, relatively speaking, good root development is more important than anything else
The only thing about silica is that it's too expensive to use .. If you can't control the humidity / temperature / it's best to use silicon.
i was gonna leave this response alone ,but you did call on me,
so ya ,i call bullshit
aqua is my man knows his shit
but too much emphasis on science for such a simple thing as plants,if only i had the money spent to find ways to get folks to buy bull shit to grow this plant.
im gonna leave it at this,you would be surprised at how well and easy it is to just grow in compost and just be done with all the worlds headaches of cost.
yep you guess it,im one them with you all favorite foriegn name,bro science
that me sounds about as stupid as this karen and woke shit you younger kids seem to love,but hey the shoe fits
no matter the name or the ton of money spent to prove shit,still
call bull shit
about like the sun,this and that light, cant replace it even with all the science ,or the soil cant understand the works unless you live in it and i aint ready for that.
so that said smoke your silica and be happy,im happy smoking shit hahahah

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

so ya ,i call bullshit
but too much emphasis on science for such a simple thing as plants,if only i had the money spent to find ways to get folks to buy bull shit to grow this plant.
im gonna leave it at this,you would be surprised at how well and easy it is to just grow in compost and just be done with all the worlds headaches of cost.
that me sounds about as stupid as this karen and woke shit you younger kids seem to love,but hey the shoe fits
call bull shit
about like the sun,this and that light, cant replace it even with all the science ,or the soil cant understand the works unless you live in it and i aint ready for that.
Wow , Interesting
I v e been leaning to grow from him ,and he has been teaching me very carefully.

What is ur mean his products is so shit ?( bio master),more details ? Strong smell with silica ?

I am 35 years old and probably grows in the most dangerous places in the world.the risky of buying nutrition online is too high.(80percent of chance that the police will go and knock my door )

When I bought my nutrition line , the handbook introduce to use silica ,later I consulted with aqua , so I started from 5ml gallon.
Considering the risk, I don't want to use too much bottles of nutrient solution, I just want to have a good work to make things easier,
So u didn't use any silica from the veg to bloom ? What is the taste of buds with silica ?
Btw . Can u teach me how to do compost ? I have seen some videos any how to do make compost tea , but I still have no ideal.appreciate brother .

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

so ya ,i call bullshit
call bull shit
My plants now in first week of flowering
Ur advice are most welcome.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

being you live in a hostile place ,you make do with what you got,im sure you have plenty of young growth of comfrey or stinging nettles,the very best feed imo,but there is alsoi agriculture plants,clip the tops when it is dark out side and ferment them.
there is so many way to skin a cat mate you just got to dig in to find them,by the way i never bashed aqua,he is my bro,but he has his ways and i have mine,if you prefer to use silica ,go hard ,i dont,i have never seen the sky pour silica down on any plant,i have seen it produced from minerals,there for being man made,most every thing we use these days have one form of it or another,but for plant life ,nope.
when i grow coco i use bottle stuff,my ppm never exceed 900 ppm,when i see the first sight of cloudy thric's i start feeding in reverse,by the time i get back to 250 ppm were i started with feed ,it harvest time.i literally turn lights off in tent,leave all fans on as low as i can get them,come back in 7 or 8 days,check the snap on stems,if they ready i then harvest the plants.
so maybe with this method you more understand why i dont use unnessary junk in my feeds.
anyway check into KNF feeds there is no attention to wonder your way when you make stuff in your own home

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

being you live in a hostile place ,you make do with what you got,im sure you have plenty of young growth of comfrey or stinging nettles,the very best feed imo,but there is alsoi agriculture plants,clip the tops when it is dark out side and ferment them.
there is so many way to skin a cat mate you just got to dig in to find them,by the way i never bashed aqua,he is my bro,but he has his ways and i have mine,if you prefer to use silica ,go hard ,i dont,i have never seen the sky pour silica down on any plant,i have seen it produced from minerals,there for being man made,most every thing we use these days have one form of it or another,but for plant life ,nope.
when i grow coco i use bottle stuff,my ppm never exceed 900 ppm,when i see the first sight of cloudy thric's i start feeding in reverse,by the time i get back to 250 ppm were i started with feed ,it harvest time.i literally turn lights off in tent,leave all fans on as low as i can get them,come back in 7 or 8 days,check the snap on stems,if they ready i then harvest the plants.
so maybe with this method you more understand why i dont use unnessary junk in my feeds.
anyway check into KNF feeds there is no attention to wonder your way when you make stuff in your own home
I searched Google for almost 2hours for the taste of silica,LOL

In fact , I think I will give half dosage in the fourth week of flowering (at the end of the stretching ),and do cut off silica around the 5 weeks .
This is really difficult to judge some people say that is good , and other sadi that it is not good
I guess it has major connection with genetic of seed and growth environment .

Anyway , thanks for u advice brother without u I probably will use silica through all the stage.

Talking abt ppm.
I never let my run off exceed EC1.7 in bloom.
I give around 1.1_1.2 in Veg
1.2_1.3 in bloom.
Even though, the run off will stay in 1.5_1.6,but the plants looks more health,

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

seedling-early sprout 100-250 ppm or 0.2-0.5 ec
early veg 300-400 ppm or 0.6-0.8 ec
full veg 450-700 ppm or 0.9-1.4 ec
early bloom 750-950 ppm or 1.5 -1.9 ec
full mature bloom 1000-1600 ppm or 2.0-3.2 ec
right out of the hannah feed schedule all though i never go past 900 ppm ,i feed the coco 900 to i see first sign of amber then start feeding backwards to the 200,by the time im at 200 im usally half cloudy and amber.
turn lights off let it sit in the dark for how ever long it takes to get that perfect snap,then i harvest the plants,right into food saver bags
when i grow in soil i do the jar cure on them,i more often than not just feed tea,never bottle nutes in my soil,top scratch and tea .
ive run the fox trio a few times in soil wasnt impressed with it,just stick to tea and built soil

Latest posts

Top Bottom