What seeds do you want at the farm?

• Thread starter Chimera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chimera

Hey folks,
I;m about to send in some seeds to thefarm and wanted a brief acconting as what of ourse you guys want tpo purchase from THCFarmer.

Already requested are grapefruit X blueberry, Mental Floss and Highland Mexican X Blueberry. I'm thinking of sending more Dulce Sativa (Sweetest Sativa- Sweet Skunk X Blueberry) and C4.

Be back soon,
-Chimera.

I

indodoja

how about your mix pack man. i saw that listed once...somewhere.

I

indodoja

highland mex x lowland thai sounds kill. just for future req

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hi Cimera, Hope all is well. You had a rough year last year, sounds like you got things back on track. Love your gear :damnhippie: !! Loved the Mountain Jam, but I know it is discontinued. You could put me down for some GrapefruitxBlueberry and Mental Floss.

-RB-

F

frankie-smiles

Yeah man, I've really been looking for that BB x GF for a long time. Please drop some of them off to the farm. If i could fill my tent with Grapefruit and Blueberry I'd be such a happy man.:cool0010:

K

koopa troopa

mountain jam and mental floss. i have been desperately seeking a soulshine pheno of MJ for some time now. gf x bb is a winner too. bring on the chronz.

S

smithsutton

u no what im gona say .. FROSTBITE !!!!! .. :smiley_joint:

ss ..

T

Trillion

C4 would be fantastic, I smoked some bud that was sold as purple C4 in cali last summer, best smoke of my life the high was an intense up and down rollercoaster, I assume from the cotton candy influence I'd really like to grow it for myself

S

SnowCap

I would like to see your Highland Mexican again, I had a friend who grew her out and absolutely loved her. Take care.

SnowCap

K

koopa troopa

yo chimera, can we expect to ever see the mountain jam again? f2's? what led you to discontinuing her as a seedline?

A

ask420

are you also taking cannacopia requests also or just your seeds this time?

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

Mountain Jam!!!

Grapefruit X BlueBerry ***

Mental Flos **

Any unreleased fine dime bizzles you got tucked away * aka the shisk :flower

would love to see a fruit strain

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

Oh man I just saw the euology for Mountain Jam, I want to cry now, i just saw this strain for the first time on the strain guide on wanted to bust some pollen

Do you mind me asking what happened, is it like never coming back, or just not in this season... God I feel like a fruit crackhead, someone get this guy an apple

T

the Rock

mental floss or any grapefruit cross= with all the stuff available here now anything is just like icing on the cake the lineup of seed strains available now is amazin

ITS an ALLSTAR lineup of breeders thanks for being in the batting order ChimerAA+++

Top Bottom