What Shall I Do

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Hey Farm! I need some opinions. 2 moms that are in 4 gallon pots. Upotting to 10 gallon pots. Which one? Left or right?
IMG_7118.JPG
They are both the same age and same strain. I plucked from one more than the other, I guess. I want to transplant tonight. If anyone's not busy throw me your thoughts.

Toaster79

Toaster79

How big of a cut? Like a huge branch?

Depends on how many clones how soon you're gonna need. I'd say about 10 nodess should dobif the stalk aint woody.
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. I want to up pot, and maybe even throw outdoor to finish their life. I may take some clones out of the middle. I can strip these ladies hardcore....

Puting them out sounds even better as they have the potential to grow huge.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. I want to up pot, and maybe even throw outdoor to finish their life. I may take some clones out of the middle. I can strip these ladies hardcore....
Wait until next wednesday if you set them outside, every day after that gets shorter so they wont reveg.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Hey Farm! I need some opinions. 2 moms that are in 4 gallon pots. Upotting to 10 gallon pots. Which one? Left or right? View attachment 709706 They are both the same age and same strain. I plucked from one more than the other, I guess. I want to transplant tonight. If anyone's not busy throw me your thoughts.
One on the left

Top Bottom