What should be my next move?

• Thread starter Jjjmm56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jjjmm56

I started my 12/12 cycle 2 weeks ago and to me the plants don’t look tooo bad. These were started with some random seeds in some old potting soil the wife had laying around. I have one in a pot that’s about 8”x8” and one in a 10”x10”. I have no idea the gallon size. I started using some MG rose fertilizer, about half of what they recommended. Was informed that this is no good so have been feeding them tap water around 7 ph? The one in the small pot is starting to flower I think. Stems are hard, and are turning purple. I water it every 2 days till water runs out the bottom. The plant in the big pot doesn’t really show signs of flower. The stems are soft and pliable and also have a purple color. Is there any nutrients that can be used from the big box stores? I’m not a chemist so mixing 20 different things together could blow up on me, lol. I’m looking for something simple. I saw something about banana tea for potassium? This is my first grow and it’s just for personal use. Also this is an indoor grow with a cheap Amazon light in a 24”x24”x40” box. Any and all knowledge is greatly appreciated.
What should be my next move
What should be my next move 2
What should be my next move 3
What should be my next move 4

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Might add a flowering type of nutrient at this stage, lower in nitrogen, higher in phosphorus and potassium. Something that might say 'Bloom' on the label,

Top Bottom