WHAT SHOULD I BUY? The tahoe, larry or sfv og kush?

• Thread starter KushMaster707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KushMaster707

Im looking to puchase one of these og kush strains to make mothers for personal clones. which of these stains would be the most stable, have the best yeilds, and smell like stinky lemon pinesol?

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
from what i hear larry is the bigger yielder but anyone feel free to chime in.

R

rottenjohn

I think at the end of the day any of those would do you well. As with any strain getting to know how it reacts to this that and the other will always bring about the best results. LOL just call me Mr Obvious.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

SFV=Taste Larry=Yeild Tahoe=Fire
All of them are the worth every penny...

H

Hash Man

grow them all... chances are they are not labeled correctly anyway, with all they og confusion and breeding out there. see which one works best for you... even if you mom all of them out, they will be 3 top tier moms, and a better collection than lots of people have. I have the tahoe og... and am growing sour bubble now as well... you gotta love those kushes.

S

SarlCagan

Just get some Cali Connection seeds and you should be set. I'd get the SFV backcross they have!

B

Badmf

grow them all... chances are they are not labeled correctly anyway, with all they og confusion and breeding out there. see which one works best for you... even if you mom all of them out, they will be 3 top tier moms, and a better collection than lots of people have. I have the tahoe og... and am growing sour bubble now as well... you gotta love those kushes.

Too funny but so so true. Do em all, like HM said and add the Cali Connect beans like SC said too! You can't have too much of a good thing. I am runnin a bunch myself and wouldn't stop for nothin'!! lol

Top Bottom