What should i do???😟

• Thread starter NinoGrows420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

I think I have this female here what do you guys think? I'm not sure but I think it's a girl anyways I see spider webs and I'd like to know what I can use to get rid of those lil fellas so I can try to get some decent nugs from her? I've seen liquid ladybug I think it was called has anyone tried it or anyone have a recipe I can make the last time I grew outside she looked nice but those fukin caterpillars 😭😡🤬👹 I got over them and I let them have her I'd like to keep this batch if possible thanks again👍🙏

What should i do
What should i do 2
What should i do 3
What should i do 4
What should i do 5
QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Is it just me or is that a ball sack at the very top? Are you sure it's a girl? I see no signs of female anatomy aside from that one single brown hair..

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Agreed I see no female signs yet. Could be a ball on the top or it kind looks like a deformed leaf from being FIMed

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

No balls sack on it c'mon guys really dammm I thought it's a girl! What a bummer how much longer u guys think shell show? I did fimm it

Madbud

Madbud

I don’t think its male, just a fim. If the stipules in the blue circle cross over its definitely not male. Don’t see any spiders but they are not a problem. If you don't want cats again, get some BTK.

2047F982 CE50 4036 A004 79766900EFE9
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Thise hairs looking like they want to cross like u say but I can just hope I guess maybe she will show in a week or 2 and I just repoted it too 😳🤦‍♂️🤬🙏

Top Bottom