What should i do at this time?

• Thread starter itsbeenjacob3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

itsbeenjacob3

Not really sure why my plants nugs are very different in size etc i have ideas but rather see what people have to say, top ones are dense and fat etc but the bottom ones are mostly popcorn nugs just confused as to why

What should i do at this time
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

you will do well with a light upgrade
and good genetics

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I was thinking the same on the light since you can see it's a blurple... looks like it is overloaded on nitrogen too, but can't comment on that without more grow info.
burple light give plant nitrogen excess look , hps nitrogen deficiency. sucks but what can you do

Reactions: TSD
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

It has burnt tips too....so maybe ferts were a little heavy too.
or underwater but we wont know without grow log
@itsbeenjacob3 what ferts are you currently running this late into flower

Reactions: TSD
I

itsbeenjacob3

or underwater but we wont know without grow log
@itsbeenjacob3 what ferts are you currently running this late into flower
i apologize for the late reply i just got around to checking the responses but as of my last post ive only used water without nutrients since there were mentions of potential nitrogen burn however what i was using was floranova,great white, and overdrive ,id have to go double check for measurements but i believe they were 2.5ml of the flora , 1/2 tsp of great white and 3-4ml of overdrive

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

i apologize for the late reply i just got around to checking the responses but as of my last post ive only used water without nutrients since there were mentions of potential nitrogen burn however what i was using was floranova,great white, and overdrive ,id have to go double check for measurements but i believe they were 2.5ml of the flora , 1/2 tsp of great white and 3-4ml of overdrive
so you are using the floranova bloom?
no reason to use great white at this time, the plants roots have long been established

I

itsbeenjacob3

no reason to use great white at this time, the plants roots have long been established
yes im using the bloom my apologies and okok noted thank you, should i just remove that and use everything else or stick with just water for now ?

I

itsbeenjacob3

oh ya also ive been meaning to findout wether or not trimming is something i should be worrying about at the moment or not till its harvesting time?

Top Bottom