What should i do with this?

• Thread starter Maikou
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maikou

Maikou

So my weed has been looking like this for 2-3 weeks don’t know the exact time, but anyway. It looks like i have the case of ”Popcorn buds” because my buds are white as snow and they’re not going brown no matter what. I think its because the plant was quite a while without its nutrients. Becsuse i had run out my old nutrients so i had to wait while the local store ordered new ones in the store. So could that be the reason? And how long should i wait for these buds to start maturing (if they are going to) before cutting it off? Thanks

What should i do with this
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

A few close-up pictures would be more helpful, but to be honest I don't see anything glaringly wrong.

Your plant was in stretch before but its now since stopped or drastically slowed. The next stage is bud stacking and then maturation follows.

More information about your grow would be helpful. Is it an auto? It kind of looks like it to me. What strain? etc ...

Maikou

Maikou

A few close-up pictures would be more helpful, but to be honest I don't see anything glaringly wrong.

Your plant was in stretch before but its now since stopped or drastically slowed. The next stage is bud stacking and then maturation follows.

More information about your grow would be helpful. Is it an auto? It kind of looks like it to me. What strain? etc ...
So how long should i wait? And yes it is auto i think Royal Dwarf is what its called.

Maikou

Maikou

Patience is key to growing marijuana. Its a hurry up and wait kind of thing. Plant looks good, seems like it started forming buds about 2 weeks ago. You probably have about another 6 to 8 weeks before shes done.
But how long do you reckon for those buds to start growing brown hairs during that time? Just to know if i’m wasting my time with it or not

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

But how long do you reckon for those buds to start growing brown hairs during that time? Just to know if i’m wasting my time with it or not
You're far from wasting your time! Check what the breeder says about finishing time-frame. That's just what the professional breeder estimates it will take under pretty much perfect conditions. In the real world, if they finish 2 weeks later than what the breeder states, you've still done a really good job!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There's no such thing as a case of popcorn buds. All those white hairs will someday be red hairs.

The only thing to do in a case like this is get some weed from someone or somewhere else, light up and re-fucking-lax for a month or two.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Also, it’s not brown hairs that determine maturity (use as a guide), it’s trichome development (cloudy and/or amber) and bract swelling that determines ripeness. Definitely looks like another 3-4 weeks. Good job.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I would have to say they dont ever start growing brown pistils. The white pistils start to turn a reddish brown usually when its starting to finish up. You are definitely not wasting any time with that plant, you should be able to get a bit of smoke from that. Definitely get yourself some bud from somewhere and twist up a fatty and sit back and relax. They only go as fast as they want, you're on her schedule now, just gotta wait it out. As stated above, pistils are just a reference, thrichomes and calyx swell is what you want to look at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom