What size UC

• Thread starter Herban Legend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Herban Legend

I have a 11.5 x 11.5 sealed room with 4k watts, what UC setup would you think would be best suited for this size of room.

Thanks in advance for any input

O

OutLander

HL,

If I were you, I'd give Daniel a call over at Current Culture and explain your dimensions and what you're trying to do. He will help you nail down exactly what you need for your room.

-ol

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Going to do an Evo 9 in similar space and 4kw. Other than that a couple of 8XLs would rock it.

F

FatFreddysKat

UCMENOW....looks like its 4 1k watters....I'd say try an 8XL ,top, lst, and scrog to your hearts content, should fill a good portion of your space.... anyone else???
I'm also talking out my rear as I have no experience except my current run, and I didnt do anything I suggested, except top.

H

Herban Legend

I have 4 1k watt lights with blockbuster hoods (not air cooled ones)

Not really sure how to setup the lights for whichever system I get. I will give Daniel a call and see what he thinks.

Thanks fellas

S

Stu

Another tooled that helped me decide on which tent to get was this diagram they have on their site. Grow room layouts. There is a few different routes you can go based on that picture. Give it a look will give you a good idea on what you might be looking at.

T

the lorax

I think a lot depends on how many plants you want to have. You could probably fit 2 8xl's and have sixteen plants or get a 4xxl and get em big and only have 4 plants. The Evo 9 would probably fit well too...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
2 8 xls would be good for that room and prolly the best bang for your buck

F

f1ydave

i would go with 1 larger system rather than 2 smaller ones, its twice the time adding nutes too 2 seperate systems.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i would go with 1 larger system rather than 2 smaller ones, its twice the time adding nutes too 2 seperate systems.

you just have one big top off res that feeds both epicenters - no extra time at all

2 setups would be ideal for me as I link to tinker and would prolly run differnt nutes and do a side by side

L

LoneRasta

I'm no UC pro however I run two systems and love the flexibility of running different nutes and trail and era with one, while keeping the other in my case larger system as a control. Just my 2 cents, happy holidays!

Oh and Big Ups, Herban fellow Michigander!

Top Bottom