What Strain Has Worked Best For You In Uc?

• Thread starter CreamCorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CreamCorn

Wondering what strains have showed the best results in the under current. Right now I'm running Kush Berry and Holy Grail Kush both by DNA Genetics. Out of all the different strains I have run I find the kush berry stretches the most which is a pain but cuts down on veg time. On the Holy Grail I cracked 2 seeds. The HG1 have done fine but the HG2 were tuff to keep alive (cloned them and had this problem with multiple of them). Just wondering what has or hasn't worked for others.

P

PoseidonXtrx

Wondering what strains have showed the best results in the under current. Right now I'm running Kush Berry and Holy Grail Kush both by DNA Genetics. Out of all the different strains I have run I find the kush berry stretches the most which is a pain but cuts down on veg time. On the Holy Grail I cracked 2 seeds. The HG1 have done fine but the HG2 were tuff to keep alive (cloned them and had this problem with multiple of them). Just wondering what has or hasn't worked for others.
Strain isn't going to be relevant. Any, even multiple strains can be ran together in the UC.
More dependant on what you're looking for.
Hear a lot of good things about HGK, yet the few times a buddy and I have ran it we were disappointed. The strain was very fickle, but it's likely just not an ideal outdoor strain.

C

CreamCorn

Strain isn't going to be relevant. Any, even multiple strains can be ran together in the UC.
More dependant on what you're looking for.
Hear a lot of good things about HGK, yet the few times a buddy and I have ran it we were disappointed. The strain was very fickle, but it's likely just not an ideal outdoor strain.

I disagree. I usually run multiple strains but some plants like different level of nutrients and it's hard to cater to a plants need if you have multiple strains. That's more for optimum growth. I find some strains clearly do better than others in the uc. Off the top of my head I think I have tried a dozen different strains and multiple different seeds of the same strain. I do understand it's not all on the system and that the environment also plays a big roll.

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

I've done about 8 grows in my UC systems so far and have had pretty good success with all the strains I've grown. So far the best have been Lemon Diesel from Emerald Triangle and Blue Dream from HSO. Female Seeds Lemon Kush also did very well, as well as Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin. The Lemon Diesel produced the highest yield.

M

MedicalMG

Pretty much any strain works but my best yields have come from short indicas. Northern Lights, sin-mint, similar growing plants. The only one that didn't follow this rule was Gorilla Glue#4, very stretchy plant but yields very well.

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

I disagree. I usually run multiple strains but some plants like different level of nutrients and it's hard to cater to a plants need if you have multiple strains. That's more for optimum growth. I find some strains clearly do better than others in the uc. Off the top of my head I think I have tried a dozen different strains and multiple different seeds of the same strain. I do understand it's not all on the system and that the environment also plays a big roll.

I've run multiple strains a couple of times and agree, some plants will suffer a bit. The couple times I've had to do this I at least had similar genetics. Only 1 or 2 plants would have liked different nute levels.

C

CreamCorn

I also don't use a chiller and battle root health issues so I'm sure that plays a roll in why I say some strains seem to do better. I just add a chiller today. Can't wait to see the difference.

Top Bottom