What Strain Is This????

• Thread starter PaulMac420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PaulMac420

I got this weird looking bud not sure what it's called, it has a piney sweet smell and taste not a lot of crystals from it just thought it was a weird funny colour anyone have any ideas?

What strain is this
What strain is this 2
What strain is this 3
jipp

jipp

my 8ball says GG4. laughs. good luck on getting a response from bag weed.

i hope you are have a fantastic morning. also, blow ( 'bowl', hah hell of a typo, works too.. get fucked up is what im asking you to do )! the fuck up.

Dbear180

Dbear180

To be honest, what your asking is a lot like identifying what ground beef in the market belonged to which cow in the pasture after it's already been said & done... you have some weed, Id call it that... or anything else your heart desires. Just looks like some outdoor to me.

P

PaulMac420

I paid £210 for an Oz!! After a couple of bongs the high is terrible it looks like its been through a vaporiser some of the bud looks like it was supposed to be green but turned brown and when I break it up there doesn't seem to be any trichomes/crystals from it

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I paid £210 for an Oz!! After a couple of bongs the high is terrible it looks like its been through a vaporiser some of the bud looks like it was supposed to be green but turned brown and when I break it up there doesn't seem to be any trichomes/crystals from it
Heat and time will turn it brown like that. And I would agree it’s going to taste horrible. I don’t know the £ to $ differential but it’s probaly close. I’ve found buds that I stashed and found later that almost turned bleach white

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Canadian dispo weed that's been blasted and perfumed with essential oils. The strain was SuperGlue. Exported to your neck of the woods cuz CA caught on to the extracted weed on the shelves.

What prize do I win?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Back in 1984 I was 14 years old. We had a friend that had a friend that got some weeds for us that looked just like that. I remember cause I smoked that shit for for the hole summer, cause I was grounded to the neighborhood because of my grades. I think you got some of that there weed we had back then. Lol, seriously though does it get you to where you want to be ?

gumby420

gumby420

Canadian dispo weed that's been blasted and perfumed with essential oils. The strain was SuperGlue. Exported to your neck of the woods cuz CA caught on to the extracted weed on the shelves.

What prize do I win?
haha Im in cali, I remember the first time I went with a friend to drop off shatter to a dispensary. and they asked for the material back. he pulled out a few lbs out of a backpack.... I was like isn't that the stuff we just blasted? he's like ya they want it back. no more than two minutes later its sitting on the shelf and some girl grabs that jar, smells it, and excitedly picked that one. I was in awe in the back...lol

P

PaulMac420

Thanks for the info I'm in the UK and not really familiar with making concentrates or even seen bud like that but as soon as I looked at it I could tell something was up before I even smoked it. My guy is usually on point with quality would hate to think he knew it wad blasted either way he has been informed and coming to see it tomorrow cheers again.

Top Bottom