What Strain Shoukd I Be Growing??

• Thread starter hotrod717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hotrod717

hotrod717

The other day it had come up in a converstion I was having with another member.
A lot of folks seem intent on this strain or that strain based on a number of different factors. Rarely do i see what i think is most important. What strain will flourish in a particular environment, grow style and conditions.
The conversation was around something I had bred. The particular seeds I had gotten of Barneys Farm Zkittles Auto was very compact and flowered very quick. I had crossed it with a Tao Super Auto, hoping the later would stretch out the Barneys pheno a bit.(It didnt) However, this strain would be awesome for limited space and flourish in one gallon containers. It would be the perfect plant for someone under certain limited space conditions.
This leads me to a broader topic of finding the type and strain of plant that will succeed for each situation. We care about taste and effect, but is it not ultimately about being able to produce the best plant in your set up??
And it certainly is not as easy as Indica vs. Sativa. I've had a mixture of both do well and also not so well under the same conditions.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Look up ethos genetics website, they have some good ones. Elev8 has some good genetics right here in the usa.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
The other day it had come up in a converstion I was having with another member.
A lot of folks seem intent on this strain or that strain based on a number of different factors. Rarely do i see what i think is most important. What strain will flourish in a particular environment, grow style and conditions.
The conversation was around something I had bred. The particular seeds I had gotten of Barneys Farm Zkittles Auto was very compact and flowered very quick. I had crossed it with a Tao Super Auto, hoping the later would stretch out the Barneys pheno a bit.(It didnt) However, this strain would be awesome for limited space and flourish in one gallon containers. It would be the perfect plant for someone under certain limited space conditions.
This leads me to a broader topic of finding the type and strain of plant that will succeed for each situation. We care about taste and effect, but is it not ultimately about being able to produce the best plant in your set up??
And it certainly is not as easy as Indica vs. Sativa. I've had a mixture of both do well and also not so well under the same conditions.
Kush von dyke from what I remember was good... But my experence with autos has been poor. All the autos I grew didn't have much effect or it was like a hallow shell of its original form. Kush von dyke had some kind of effect but it was a very short lived high. Keep in mind most of what ive grow that season was like NYCpurple diesel, malawai gold and blue hawaiian... And I really pull on effect, I mean wow something psychadelic and longlasting.
The real seed company has legit bakaa valley hash plant those are squat.

Are you growing for sale? I offer stairn consultaion for $$$$

dire wolf

dire wolf

Kush von dyke from what I remember was good... But my experence with autos has been poor. All the autos I grew didn't have much effect or it was like a hallow shell of its original form. Kush von dyke had some kind of effect but it was a very short lived high. Keep in mind most of what ive grow that season was like NYCpurple diesel, malawai gold and blue hawaiian... And I really pull on effect, I mean wow something psychadelic and longlasting.
The real seed company has legit bakaa valley hash plant those are squat.

Are you growing for sale? I offer stairn consultaion for $$$$
What's "strain consultation ?

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
What's "strain consultation ?
I ask a bunch of questions and then we find out what strain is a good direction to lean on and what terps and such might work best with you. Probably using zoom. A lot of people out there have what I call a pusher mind those people often are unaware of that because most are not self aware. Pusher mind is all oh man it looks and smells good so it must be good right and won't ruin my trip and time. I know when I'm talking to a pusher mind pretty fast. If in person in a legal state, I would smoke you one with a total killer of a bud and see what your thoughts and review is... I understand modesty culture... I have a like hate relationship with modesty culture. I want honest observations. That is really hard to get even in a dispensary because most people are like it looks and smells good it must be good... All no no no I paid 25$ a gram and it looks and smells like this had an effect... I'm more of a realist with my bud reviews which doesn't win a lot of amigos but hey man you said it was organic! And its not and your looking at me with your bullshit violence intention eyes mon, cuz you you know your full of shit and don't know crap and are intimated by my know. Tell me man why is your nugs so great looks and smells I want flavors and effect and #1 effect and no detox. There are several strains of the big base make up of strains that are just wild cards for thought and shit with sensitive people and many others as well but they live life in the moment and forget they smoked chemical trash only hours ago and now they are have a nervous system breakdown and reacting to that.

Lets talk Chemdog the original clone only one. If the guy follows a base high grade organic fert line they will always get that content clean buzz with a bit of narcotic, but if they really know how to pull effect it becomes this even longer lasting efffect content zone with a better more present flavor with an after taste. So people can handle a Chemdog which puts most people in an amazing here and workable life space zone. But a few don't like that effect. But still if you smoke some one out with a legit Chemdog organic and flushed straight big bloom fox farms grow with a down to earth box fert addition, it is a impressive smoke no matter how dry mouth your are. So if they start talking all negative about it in anyway, they are probably a pusher who is just out for sales and have a person they been at a long time and want to intimidate or something like that you. How can they sit and tell you anythign they have is actually legit organic or anything, or they get all doddgy on the original Chemdog and its like so what are you trying to hide pal cuz its one of the most reliable flavorful clear content great social head space buds out there.
Often people have a problem with the reality of them selves and they see themselves as ultimate badasses when they are not, so its hard getting the truth out of folks sometimes.
Some strains are known for helping most people with shit but hey I know the questions to ask and don't want to do 8yrs of school so I'm a private consultant. And like seriously your going to go to apill giver and they are going to fucking ask you questions about your self and then be like um I think your going to like bubble gum strain... Naw they can't do blood works for strain hunting and the human condition / psyche and even then sometimes intuition is stonger then the blood works. I told them lorazepam was not my thing and a bad choice for me they didn't listen I was in a weak possession and they gave it to be and it fucked my shit up for like years. Years and I only used it for a month or 2 weeks.

I needed LSD25... Lol but if I had organic hawaii grow original Chemdog that would have helped me throughout those times so well.
Now we have huge dispensary directories so its possible to suggest strains and people hunt, but keep in mind the fucking pheno changes things some times.
20200919 172625

Top Bottom