What Strain would you recommend

• Thread starter fictionsuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I used to grow a lot of TGA Subcool. I grew barneys farm, flying dutchmen, mosca, DNA, etc in 2012 and prior. I'm a big fan of the candy flavored weed like The Flav, Vortex, or Querkle. What is out there today that smells and tastes like sugary candy and not even like weed (Bonus if its frosty)? They would need to be regular seeds not femenized or selfed. Looking for something that I would be able to propogate via seed not clones. I'm just curious what the top breeders are today that have that sugary candy style genetics?

10w30

10w30

Supporter
i've been reading subcool's seeds and also read on the farm here that he passed. Lord Liquorice seems interesting. he seems to have some pretty cool strain discriptions. i've never grown any.

Lord Liquorice regular

Indoor
Lord Liquorice is a cross between Sweet Kush × Space Dude the name says it all, she taste like sweet candy raspberry red vines liquorice with undertones for OG, I've also found a sweet bubblegum OG pheno , All plants are very frosty with a medium stretch & yield, for best growth top 1 or 2 times before going into flower. This is a limited release with only 200 ten pack available

Phenotypes: all phenos are very resinous & sweet, flavors very from cherry strawberry red vines liquorice & OG also a rare sweet bubblegum OG pheno.
Height: Medium height 2X stretch
Yield: Medium yield
Best way to grow: top a couple time before going into flower.
Harvest: 56 / 62
Sat/Ind: 50/50
Hybrid: Sweet Kush × Space Dude
High type: Relaxing / chillin
Taste: sweet cherries strawberry candy just like red vines liquorice with a little OG in there / sweet bubblegum

Indoor flowering 56 to 62 days

--

i grew out blue cheese with canna nutrients and to finish i used Megacrop. for the sweet strains, i really believe the sweets strains need something like 'sweet candy' or some other flavor enhancing nutrient/(molasses). i'm a newb grower just throwing out that perspective for perusal.

if your growing sweet tasting herb, do you use soil over coco? thanks

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sin city's Spiked punch has thrown my buddy a ton of amazing phenos. Some really wild flavors in there, one of them is exactly like spiked fruit punch, it's a pretty accurate name for the strain.

I'm still waiting for him to hook me up with a cut one of these days... lol

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

I live in the Santa Cruz mountains it’s a pretty new strain. (Lemon tree) and forbidden fruit only a couple years old. We should meet up someday “the rock” you know he’s actually my favorite actor

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Northern lights bc it is a beginner strain that lets most beginner mistakes slide within reason.

SoggyBottom

SoggyBottom

Lmao you went from saying possibly lsd, lemon g, lemon skunk, or nycd to now knowing exactly what’s in that shit hole strain? Hahahaha your crew is so fucking whack dude I truly feel sorry for you since one of you backdoored it out and now someone makes millions while you’re on the sidelines. Oh well. That’s the industry

Top Bottom