• Thread starter Ady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ady

Ady

Canna boost everyone seen to talking about this stuff what so good about it

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

All i'm trying to say is you don't need boosters if other, more important, factors are up to par. This is the order of which things need to prioritized:
-Genetics
-Lighting
-Environment
-Nutrition

Nutrient is dead last, meaning this - There isn't some CRAZY new product on the market that will make your plant produce something outside of it's already programmed genetic potential.

william76

william76

Yea but it's also important to have everything dialled including feeding\ nutes,76

Ady

Ady

I have alway believe in just water they don't get food and boost out side by them self

N

noone88

Use snowstorm ultra (SSU). It contains triacontanol which is found in most boosters. Dumping the temps the last 2-3 weeks works really well also.

straincreation

straincreation

BB..AN plain simple, to not beat around the bush.
(Ya haters bring the hate) dont bother me. IME BB way to go for salt booster.
Happy farmin;)

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Make some act teas and boost with that along with molasses if your growing organic. Pouring synthetics into organic soils is no buèno!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Organic soil boosters--alfalfa, kelp, guano. Go easy on all of them. I would not use the alfalfa late in flower.

If I had enough spent blossoms from my flowering plants, I would be making those into fermented plant juices and using those. I was able to get a rhododendron that wouldn't bloom to put out some nice blooms by making a FPJ from spent Camellia blossoms and applying that around the base of the rhodi.

OGONLY

OGONLY

BB..AN plain simple, to not beat around the bush.
(Ya haters bring the hate) dont bother me. IME BB way to go for salt booster.
Happy farmin;)

I have to agree here. Always had solid results from Big Bud. I've gone to heavy 16 base and decided to try their Fire booster in conjunction with their base. Got good results too. But I'm going to go back to Big Bud once I'm out of the Fire.

S

ssteely71

This is in the organic forum.?
Just to reiterate, boosters not needed in an organic setup. Just add a little back strap molasses (@25ml per gallon) at day 21 and day 45 to fuel resin production.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Organic 'boosters' - Grow more Mendocino Avalanche, Green Planet Massive and essentially anything with tricantinol in it.

Top Bottom