what the best boost to use

• Thread starter Ady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Just realized this is an organic thread. My bad. But BB all the way.
Happy farmin;)

dwood

dwood

The recommendation I gave are truly organic. Potash can be made from burning wood. Which is very dissolvable. Molasses excellent carb and phosphorus which can be in a form of guanos.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Love! That's what I give my girls! Compost tea, sprouted seed tea, microbes, fermented plant juice, lactos and love and affection. I'm learning quickly a dialed organically amended soil does not need too much other than water. Good luck!

L

LeHerber

AN has made an “organic” BigBud, has a purple label instead of green . Says it is in on label and it smells like it too. I tried it but not enough to tell any results, just that it’s a product that exists (bloom booster) and seems to be true to the claim (didn’t kill anything) and it’s in the AN line.
Anyhoo, I like this stuff, the Paleo Bloom and I am getting good results with it; it’s biological and active but I’m not sure if it qualifies and OMRI organic. It’s super chunky, Primordial Solutions, paleo bloom. I do like my results. But it’s new and I’ve done no side by sides with the current strains I’m working with. But it is a bloom booster that was marketed to me as “organic” and a bloom supplement. But it’s also kinda pricey. Like I’m not sure if I’m going to apply this to all my crops expensive unless it can pay for itself, but for some personal, nothing but the best right? My clementine reeks so that’s good, and it’s sweet not pissy, sooooo

CE1D1B98 08FF 406A BA1D CD1A60239D53
Top Bottom