What The F is this?

• Thread starter HaveApuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I am an indoor grower, who chooses to stay that way because I can control my environment for my plants year round and know what I can expect by my grows, however, and a friend from a different part of the country sent me this photo of a plant that he is growing outside, along with 3 other plants which are growing healthy. He does not know the strains of his seeds, and has no previous experience in growing cannabis. For some reason, he is growing this plant as his 4th plant, but when I asked him what his soil was his answer was at best a bit of this and a bit of that, but nothing I could nail him down on except maybe the soil is more dense that it should be (for my liking inside). Anyway, I thought this was a good opportunity for other farmers of cannabis to contribute to this considering I have never seen such a plant ever in my grows as an indoor grower, and have developed some of my own diagnosis problems to this particular plant, but would like others to weigh in. I see more than one problem here, but it has never led to such growth as this inside or outside ever, so if you have, I would like to know if I have some things right and WTF this is... 🤪 🧐😂

What the f is this

Latest posts

Top Bottom