what the f**k is this dumbass seedling

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

is this the new budless pot plant or what?
suppose to be Gorilla glue. the only 1 out of 5 that even got this far.
I’ve had a few deformed seedlings like this over the years and imo they never really come out of it being stunted the whole grow I hope u have better luck mate👍

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

is this the new budless pot plant or what?
suppose to be Gorilla glue. the only 1 out of 5 that even got this far.
Did you buy this from a legit seed seller? If so, would you mind mentioning who it was?

One bum seed is one thing, but if you had a pack of 5 and they all sucked like this, sounds like a problem with the operation that produced the seeds..

D

dean1963

Did you buy this from a legit seed seller? If so, would you mind mentioning who it was?

One bum seed is one thing, but if you had a pack of 5 and they all sucked like this, sounds like a problem with the operation that produced the seeds..
they came from crop king out of vancouver.
they've sent me another pack of them already.
i bought them last may on one of my buying sprees so i wonder if they were old to start with and sitting another year did them in.
1st issue i've had with their seeds and they fixed it immediately so i can't really complain.
the lost weeks suck though

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I had a fun seedling as well this round lol

Leaves where deformed like this right from the first set lol

SSC Chemdog

1A14DD19 F486 41CB 892A 78F0056D6D0A
D

dean1963

How close is the light? Probably too close.
who me?
not me, 20 or so inches but turned down to around 150 ppfd.
the 3 og kush that are right beside it are doing good.
pisses me off because i really wanted to try GG this round

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
i bought them last may on one of my buying sprees so i wonder if they were old to start with and sitting another year did them in.
1st issue i've had with their seeds and they fixed it immediately so i can't really complain.
Fk Crap King....I've had problems with them...I've had much better service and seeds from QCseeds, I think they're out of Vancouver as well...freebies with every order

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's not the age of the seeds. They just did some pollen chucking and didn't test the seeds. If all yours came out that way, it happened to other people, too. Good breeders test their seeds before selling them.

D

dean1963

Fk Crap King....I've had problems with them...I've had much better service and seeds from QCseeds, I think they're out of Vancouver as well...freebies with every order
yeah i have QCseeds on my bookmarks now, i think because of you.
from now on i'm just getting from my grow store guy. black/grey market and expensive but no bullshit.
also top notch OG stuff from what he tells me. he's been the owner for 38 years and i trust his word.
he has a guy that goes to auctions everywhere to buy these seeds

Top Bottom