what the FUCK is wrong with the USA

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ohio; Yeah man, I hear what your laying down.
Harvesting souls....no doupt about that.
More Births, more souls for harvest....The Plan seems to be working....

Im not worried though....I know that, in the end, The Dark side shall Not prevail

Good will always Triumph over evil !!

:)

dirk d

dirk d

honestly when you look at how many BILLIONS of stars and galaxy's and all kinds of shit are out there and then you factor 2 planets per star(guess) then you are talking uncountable #'s really. We would have to be pretty self absorbed to think that there is no other "intelligent" life in the universe besides us.

I don't know anything about soul harvesting but anyone got a thread on it?? lol

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Michael Tsarion has the best version of this story in my opinion. Look for his work on Atlantis and genetic manipulation

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Did you know the father of the Batman shooter was going to testify against the banks the very next day? Is there proof of this? if there is then its just a coincidence right?
why not kill the guy who was gonna testify? Even the mafia has that one figured out...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hilary Clition had a concussion the other day...
bro, it's all starting to fall into place, I heard bush senior went to the hospital before...crazy shit :D
Alright, I'll stop bothering you, but have some idea of proof before you claim aliens are here for gold. Aliens are here for souls apparently. And whoever gets the most souls wins I'm guessing. HOw do you value the souls? Are they are the same value or are the souls of different people carrying different values?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I mean if humans can't even feed all the other humans on this planet and we can barely provide solutions to basic problems or even work together but we have solved the alien conspiracy, it's good to know...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm gonna throw this out there, I know I'm debunking your theories or whatever but I never said Aliens don't exist or anything of the like. Just surprised you guys have it all figured out I guess.

You notice I'm not claiming much besides asking you questions and proof, I don't BELIEVE much, it takes a lot for me to believe something as it'll most likely change based upon further review or living more life. I agree with BILL HICKS and I don't believe things to make me feel better or connect the dots to create a seamless story which humans love to do.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im loving this thread :D ..we need more threads like this..;)

honestly when you look at how many BILLIONS of stars and galaxy's and all kinds of shit are out there and then you factor 2 planets per star(guess) then you are talking uncountable #'s really. We would have to be pretty self absorbed to think that there is no other "intelligent" life in the universe besides us.

I don't know anything about soul harvesting but anyone got a thread on it?? lol

.I hope there is one soon..:D

I'm gonna throw this out there, I know I'm debunking your theories or whatever but I never said Aliens don't exist or anything of the like. Just surprised you guys have it all figured out I guess.

You notice I'm not claiming much besides asking you questions and proof, I don't BELIEVE much, it takes a lot for me to believe something as it'll most likely change based upon further review or living more life. I agree with BILL HICKS and I don't believe things to make me feel better or connect the dots to create a seamless story which humans love to do.

I believe that anything and everything is possible

shoot, I had a waitress take my order on an ipad just the other day.:confused:

I like to ponder all the possibilities

who's to say we are not just human batteries living in a matrix?
Matrix pods

lol...naww..

I do believe that Souls live forever and there is power in them. :)

squiggly

squiggly

I don't know how we went from murdering 6 year olds to aliens.

However, for what it's worth--dirk makes a pretty good fucking point. Just as it was presumptuous of us to believe that the earth was the center of the universe--so it is presumptuous to assume that we are alone.

From a scientific standpoint, the assumption should rather be that places where life can take hold--it does. The reason that's the starting point is that it's the only model we have (i.e. Earth).

Just like our starting point for what supports life being water. That could end up being wrong ultimately, but its all that we have to go on.

Really the search should be about proving there ISN'T life elsewhere, not the reverse.

Statistics are actually really clear here. The chances of Earth being the only planet with life are literally as close to 0 as you can get without hitting it.

Literally like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000(infinity more zeros)1

To put that in terms we're used to, the chances are like a gadril-shma-shmil-fah-fillion to one that there's no other life in the universe.

Just like you baba, that doesn't mean we know the answer--it could end up being one way or the other. Scientifically speaking, however, there's a good chance there's at least primitive life elsewhere.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, I never understood how we would search for lifeforms that are formed of the elements that we are. MOst likely they don't breathe our air and need our chemical makeup to survive. Maybe we'll find them or they already found us or they are waiting for the "right" time. Either way I def think there is other life out there for sure, humans, maybe but who knows....

leadplant

leadplant

Getting back on topic, IMO one thing that is wrong with the USA (and the whole western society mindset to an extent) is that introversion is viewed as something bad.

Introverted people are spat upon in so many ways. They get no respect. Instead, they get teased, bullied and ostracized. Its hard to get a date if you are introverted. It even gets to the point where introverted folks dont want to hang out with other introverts.

Extroversion is worshiped here. Jocks, frat boys, rambo types get all the attention.

Most introverts just quietly accept this and resign themselves from society at large but a few can't handle it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Getting back on topic, IMO one thing that is wrong with the USA (and the whole western society mindset to an extent) is that introversion is viewed as something bad.

Introverted people are spat upon in so many ways. They get no respect. Instead, they get teased, bullied and ostracized. Its hard to get a date if you are introverted. It even gets to the point where introverted folks dont want to hang out with other introverts.

Extroversion is worshiped here. Jocks, frat boys, rambo types get all the attention.

Most introverts just quietly accept this and resign themselves from society at large but a few can't handle it.
I think a lot of the farmers here might be introverts.
I think Forums in general attract introverts.
.I think I am one.
But maybe I should google introverts. o_O

Top Bottom