what the FUCK is wrong with the USA

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadplant

leadplant

Meh I'm pretty extroverted and have always been big on forums

Yeah, you arent usually at a loss for words - and you are in what I consider an introverted field - chemistry. Most scientist types are introverted almost by definition. You're an exception.

The internet has that rap of being a bunch of nerdy introverted men. I think that used to be true before Windows 95 came along but no longer.

dirk d

dirk d

All i know is that they will NEVER take my guns away from me!

Does Charlton Heston not have one of the coolest voices? lol

squiggly

squiggly

Yeah, you arent usually at a loss for words - and you are in what I consider an introverted field - chemistry. Most scientist types are introverted almost by definition. You're an exception.

The internet has that rap of being a bunch of nerdy introverted men. I think that used to be true before Windows 95 came along but no longer.

It's true. I think I essentially get all of my introversion "out of the way" when I'm working or focusing on one of my hobbies. The rest of the time I want to be with people.

I was a giant nerd growing up (until weed came into my life and made me the most hated and shortly thereafter coolest kid in school for having discovered it first). So I spent a good portion of 6-12 just reading my nuts off in my room and learning about computers.

I think once I had people around me I just sort of exploded all of that out--and its probably one of the reasons people often feel lectured when speaking with me. I spent most of my formative years fashioning myself into an information sponge, so sometimes all it takes is pushing the right button and my floodgates just open up.

Almost like an extroverted expression of my introversion :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I have to agree with this, after my injury in the Navy and in a wheel chair for 3 years and given morphine told I was never going to walk again, I said "wtf" I am going to walk again if its the last thing I do. Morphine, opiates, vicodin, percocet and it was endless for the last 10 years. The VA was feeding me all these drugs and not responding to my request for therapy, neurologist or a way to try to get better. Well, I fought this nonsense for 10 years and I will say this today I am now 7 years walking. I went to the VA 3 weeks ago to ask to get help to get off these medications because I did not feel that the pain I was experiencing needed narcotics, my doctor looked at me like I was nuts, he stated " really, you want to get off?" I said yes, however I know there are withdraws involved and is there anything that can help me wing this problem, he said, yes Suboxin, I said, Hell no I have heard of that and I want to do this without other narcotics. Well, I was on my own and my husbands support was all I had. I will say this, the experience I had was not pretty, insomnia, chills, spasms, cold sweats, stomach cramping, convulsing, as if an exorcism was taking place for 3 days straight, I prayed more than I ever prayed and asked my husband to just kill me I can't take this and all he could do was tell me it's almost over. My husband went through it all with me and did everything he could think of to help ease this process, I will say all his treatments from his medicine mmj alcohol rubs, mmj smoke, mmj tea, all help ease what I was going through in the day but night time was a whole different story. So where I am going with this is it is so easy to prescribe this shit to people who don't need it and it's a way to just get rid of people who the Doctors think just want this shit, I never would have taken this avenue if I thought there was another way. Today, I walk on my own, drug free and it's just me.

AWESOME story, thanks so much for sharing. You should be so proud of kickkin that shit and not giving up on walking. You made my night. Thanks. You should share this if you can as much as posssible as an insprion to others...CM

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have to agree with this, after my injury in the Navy and in a wheel chair for 3 years and given morphine told I was never going to walk again, I said "wtf" I am going to walk again if its the last thing I do. Morphine, opiates, vicodin, percocet and it was endless for the last 10 years. The VA was feeding me all these drugs and not responding to my request for therapy, neurologist or a way to try to get better. Well, I fought this nonsense for 10 years and I will say this today I am now 7 years walking. I went to the VA 3 weeks ago to ask to get help to get off these medications because I did not feel that the pain I was experiencing needed narcotics, my doctor looked at me like I was nuts, he stated " really, you want to get off?" I said yes, however I know there are withdraws involved and is there anything that can help me wing this problem, he said, yes Suboxin, I said, Hell no I have heard of that and I want to do this without other narcotics. Well, I was on my own and my husbands support was all I had. I will say this, the experience I had was not pretty, insomnia, chills, spasms, cold sweats, stomach cramping, convulsing, as if an exorcism was taking place for 3 days straight, I prayed more than I ever prayed and asked my husband to just kill me I can't take this and all he could do was tell me it's almost over. My husband went through it all with me and did everything he could think of to help ease this process, I will say all his treatments from his medicine mmj alcohol rubs, mmj smoke, mmj tea, all help ease what I was going through in the day but night time was a whole different story. So where I am going with this is it is so easy to prescribe this shit to people who don't need it and it's a way to just get rid of people who the Doctors think just want this shit, I never would have taken this avenue if I thought there was another way. Today, I walk on my own, drug free and it's just me.
Love you my beautiful!
Im so proud of you!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I can't help but think the Oregon shooting on Wednesday and the one today are related. The Oregon one didn't go as planned. . . Sounds like the shooter wasn't as well trained or programmed as this new one. Oregon guy busts in yelling "I am the shooter!" and only wacks two people. Not enough body count to get people riled up and calling for immediate changes. So to make sure they get their gun control measures pushed through they activated another shooter, this time sending him to a place where there are defenseless KIDS in a small room where they can't get away and a slaughter is the result. Now the president is hinting he will make damn sure some gun control measures are a foregone conclusion.

These fucking bastards will murder 20 children in order to get their gun control thing enacted. What do you think they want to do to the rest of us once we are disarmed, if they are willing to blow away 20 kids just to get to the rest of us?

fuckin A fractal you aren't as far off as I first thought.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/31/opinion/ghitis-syria-killing-children/index.html

dirk d

dirk d

I will and this is an awesome life without limits. I have reached a lot of people and I will always continue to show and express how, with will power you can overcome any obstacle. Happy to have made your night.
I have a friend who is in a wheelchair due to an accident. doctor's told her she would never walk. care to share how you were able to walk again?? thanks and great story.

dirk d

dirk d

I'm going to continue with a new thread on the opiate withdraw recovery so we will continue from there. I do want to make sure that everything you have read thus far which I should have mentioned from the the beginning was My Faith played the major role....
wow great story cant wait to hear the rest! Doctors today make me soo upset.. You are a very strong person. They think they are GOD's and all they do is push poison to everyone(well not everyone, i refused lol). For God's sake its almost 2013. Why we are not able to cure all kinds of conditions is unexcusable imo.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm going to continue with a new thread on the opiate withdraw recovery so we will continue from there. I do want to make sure that everything you have read thus far which I should have mentioned from the the beginning was My Faith played the major role....
^^^^^^^
Is a thread jacker ;^} jk..... Classic Remix hope your feeling better!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

AGREE

and this is from a chemist who is interested in going into pharmaceuticals (though I'd like to end up in a canna-research capacity somewhere ultimately).

The problem isn't the drugs, well it is, but it WOULDN'T be if the proper testing was done ahead of time. If these things weren't rushed to market, and all of the bad studies and data withheld (completely legal and QUANTIFIABLY common).

Doctors and scientists can't make good decisions without all the data, and these pharma companies NEVER publish poor results--even if they later bring the drug to market. They cherry pick good results to pass shit through and you end up with a bunch of birth defects and dead people.
Yo squiggly i used to feed cocktails of wicked pharmaceuticals to youth in a level 6 facility...i readasbook called "breaking point" about Andrea yates wife of nasa engineer drowning thier five children shev was on a cocktail of pk's, anti depressants, and psychotropics, long story short i studied a lil bit of neuropsycopharmacology...and neuroengineering, neuroplasticity, maleabilty and was on my way to begining a curriculum neuropsychoherbalcology but my question to you is couldba drug like CYMBALTA be a culprit of such an act i mean have causal relationship. My grandmother was prescribed this so i read up on it and the first side effect of missing.a.dose was psychotic episodes.... i would love for you to find a way or help develope some group or organizatio entity whatever with some ethical spine to help change this shit......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Many families do not even have a g-damn dinner table! wtf?
Kolah you know i grew up in a trailer park environment and n a "broken home" whatever but you kniw something overlooked that is lost is the neighborhood n my late teens i pittied myself for a short period and i remember snapping out of funk remembering the goodtimes i always rembered having enough friends to organize a freaking baseball game not playgroundbhomerun derby session were talking extra innings anyhow i d ont think any of the kids in my family kñow let alone play with the kids dowñ the block....

Top Bottom