what the fuck muthafucka! I aint fuckin dead.......

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Yall gotta be muthafucka shittin' me. Dirty white boy is still kickin like a muthafucka'.....spent a bit behind them bars but I'm back to growing some of the best.....motherfucker......is this for real? I fucking died in a bath......I died by overdose.....I died by a gunshot.......fuck man.......there is some motherfuckers who need a visit...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

back from the dead..wtf
dude..you got whole group of friends who are still completely mourning you..it was like a part of us died with you. you even have a strain named in your honor.
It sounds like you man..best to post up some of the new work so we know foer sher..hajahajah

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I ain't even got words man....me and bunny got divorced after my arrest....man wtf yall....I'm fucking blown away by the tributes......but man wtf I aint fug gin dead yall. Fuck it man I'm so embarrassed wtf is this shit...

Power OG

Power OG

I ain't even got words man....me and bunny got divorced after my arrest....man wtf yall....I'm fucking blown away by the tributes......but man wtf I aint fug gin dead yall. Fuck it man I'm so embarrassed wtf is this shit...
Dnt be bro, you didnt do nothing wrong. Glad you back man.
Respect

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

@Texaskid should be able to shine some light on what bunny said/did DWB,He was where we got most of our info at the time and was broken up about it pretty good,I PMed him before i even posted because frankly i didnt know if someone hacked your acct or WTF and i wanted him to be aware,hes been busier than shit though and i havent seen him on today.If one of you colorado boys knows how to reach ttystick im sure he would appreciate a heads up too since hes banned.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Man whassup dawg! That was fucked up!!! Shocked the shit outta me! I went and got the comemrative DWB beans from Mota and even said a prayer for ya! What a trio! Glad to see your still kickin though many. Peace,
Quest

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

man, that is jacked up! I read through your whole T-5 grow thread a couple months ago and found an RIP at the end...this is some incredible shit...

Latest posts

Top Bottom