what the fuck muthafucka! I aint fuckin dead.......

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Glad your back , if indeed you are and all were sad to hear the news and it came after a time when you seemed to be down and out a little which made it more believeable , Don't know you personally but enjoyed rapping with ya in the past ,,,,,
hell has no fury like a woman scorned

blessings

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@green punk that didn't read like sarcasm to me but I will take your word for it.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Shit doesn't add up, something smells in the wood pile, that's all Im sayin

Man I just reread this thread and that fuckin hurts my heart. I get your vibe though dude. You don't wanna dig what I'm postin' ain't no thing maing. But give a dude a damn chance. I aint even talked too ya yet and with all I'm seein' and hearin' ya got goin on, I highly doubt I may ever get the chance, your a busy dude. But hey for all you know I may be that other Kool ass muthafuckin kat setting up that other 100k compliant dig right down the street. You just might not recognize me;-). If you wanna cut some bread let me know I'd be fucking happy too bring the bread.

Later,
Otto

M

mars

Hello DWB. My name is mars.
Yes this is a feeling I truly understand. I wondered what had happened to some good friends of mine a couple of years back. Then my wife found them on facebook, only to find out a trusted source told them I died of a heart attack.
Talk about a head trip. My friend was beside himself to find I was actually still alive.
I don't know you from Adam, however I am glad you are alive and hope you live a great long life.
Peace and God bless you with health and happiness.
Have a good day. mars

Latest posts

Top Bottom