What The Heck Did I Find In My Weed

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Look at this seed i swear to god it came out of a gelato #33 plant i grew outside this is not a weed seed right? That big black one right next to it holy crap never seen anything like it anyway I’m going to pop that baby either way!

What the heck did i find in my weed
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I’m going to Idk if i wanna Save it for next year out door or just grow it inside though!!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s not weed, maybe some shit blew over from another plant? Anything in the yard with similar seeds? Cause man I ain’t never seen no seed from weed like that!

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

It’s not weed, maybe some shit blew over from another plant? Anything in the yard with similar seeds? Cause man I ain’t never seen no seed from weed like that!
How would it grow in my weed? It was pretty deep in the nug i was thinking the same thing to be honest but that’s crazy

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yea crazy as heck! I’ve actually found rocks inside a bud once. From mower that kicked it off and the resin just kept it in place ! Lol

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

It the super mutant strain u gonna bro bro! Lol
Call it space weed, alien x
Lol forreal the thing is there wasn’t to much vegetation around this plant which kinda blows my mind as well the plant had pretty much all seeds i think due to my sisters walking in the back with there phone lights

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Look at this seed i swear to god it came out of a gelato #33 plant i grew outside this is not a weed seed right? That big black one right next to it holy crap never seen anything like it anyway I’m going to pop that baby either way!
Any sunflowers close by

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Yea crazy as heck! I’ve actually found rocks inside a bud once. From mower that kicked it off and the resin just kept it in place ! Lol

Back in the Colombian days, I would often find a few honeycomb pieces of bug nests..I wonder how much other crap was in that stuff?

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Back in the Colombian days, I would often find a few honeycomb pieces of bug nests..I wonder how much other crap was in that stuff?
This was the only irregular thing i found throughout the bud besides some mold but only sunflowers that are near me are atleast .1 miles away Bc i have none on my property so it has to be a bird or its weed lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom