What the hell are these? Eggs?

• Thread starter chranotik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chranotik

I'm going to try those bennies next once i run out of great white... so like i said my only options ATM are flushing affected plants with h2o2 or feed them with voodoo juice / great white and the Actinovate i have since its a fungicide. I'm really stumped here.. and it seem's this is a pretty damn rare issue. Of course once this round is done everything's getting cleaned to hell with a bleach solution.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'm dealing with it too but yours seems more aggressive. H2O2 ineffective, caps bennies ineffective. Gonna try eagle20 or imidicloprid (sp?) next and see

Was told by some agro dudes that stuff doesn't spread too easily unless spread by direct contact i.e. dislodging mess from rootball and contaminating other soil. what I notice that seems to precede the balls (mine are yellow) is small dabs of what look like golden syrup or golden colored corn syrup... Not sure what the fuck to think about this stuff. My plants aren't all thriving, but don't seem so be suffering thankfully

C

chranotik

I already tried bayer fruit/vegetable (imidacloprid) thinking it was root aphids at first.. that didnt do shit. Only thing i've found that MIGHT remedy my situation is flutolanil (Bayer Prostar 70WP or Scotts Cotrast 70WSP), but it seems like its kinda toxic.. even the scotts was pulled off by the EPA and some lawsuit. I did however find the bayer but it only comes in 3lb packages and it costs about 215$ which is outrageous.. but some forums are saying it's the only way to fix southern blight.. so again i'm back to the drawing board, i might just end up going the great white/voodoo juice/actinovate route and ride it out, maybe quarantine the sick looking plants out, since i have others looking real healthy.

S

swisscheese

Why not just scrape the shit off the sides of your root mass if it is that bad and you're already in bud? Scraping the fungus off will do less damage then leaving it there I would imagine even if you had to do it once a week to complete your bloom cycle. You need a hepa filter in there as well to remove the spores in the air and a total overhaul of the environment i.e clean the piss out of it every few days until you can get a crop then tear down and disenfect/bomb/spray everything like a maniac. Then I would leave an ozone generator running in there and seal the room up for a few days just to be sure. Also would stop going to the store you are buying your dirt from as they store their dirt poorly if you got that shit in it from multiple different brands maybe try a different medium or hydro like simple dwc buckets so you can get a crop and get yourself back on schedule.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

this shit did almost no damage to my crops.....I recommend just using fresh medium each time, not keeping it to wet, and getting your nutrients dialed.....also proper pot for proper size plant....IDK

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

the fuck!!! found this shit growin in my coco (canna) last night. Not too much yet but i know it wont take long to spread...Those plants finished out great, but now my veg is acting up. But i think its unrelated because i didnt find any on the rootballs when i checked those veggers...??

>>>Downwithdirt i respect your opinion, did this stuff just go away for you? Do you still have it?

Recently started adding orca (liquid great white) to my coco handwater. Shortly after i noticed a bunch of white quick movin mites in my rootzone. Their not root aphids, i think their hyposis miles. Didnt seem to hurt plants, and fungus gnats disappeared..they seem harmless like springtails,>>but this fungus ball stuff has me freaked out.

DWD did your plants ever get crazy stem/ root rot? UC ipm says no chemical cure...

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

^^^also want to add that its been 1 year+ since i have brought in any clone from ANY outside source (dispo, friend etc..).\\

it must be in the coco or orca/great white. ?
I also use small (.25-0.5 ml/gal) amounts of AN carboload and some molasses. I heard sugar beets are real susceptible, maybe its in the sugar products?

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

this shit did almost no damage to my crops.....I recommend just using fresh medium each time, not keeping it to wet, and getting your nutrients dialed.....also proper pot for proper size plant....IDK

bump. Did it go away? I like reusing my coco, should i not do this until the problem goes away, or just keep reusing?
sorry for all the bumps just freaked out ever since i found this stuff..

Latest posts

Top Bottom