What the hell is this? It's just not my year.

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

So this lady has been pollinated along with my entire garden... for this reason the hairs are turning brown prematurely. The plant itself looked good until a few days ago when the leaves started turning purple/black on the edges. I have 5 other plants in this spot and no others have this issue. I feed them with Dutch nutrients weekly. Could it just be that it's because they were pollinated and fall is upon us, or is a a deficiency of some kind? This year is a bust for me cause I'm full of seeds, but I still want to get them as far as possible because I will make butter with all the pregnant ladies. Thanks for any insight.

What the hell is this its just not my year
What the hell is this its just not my year 2
What the hell is this its just not my year 3
What the hell is this its just not my year 4
What the hell is this its just not my year 5
Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

This will be another educational thread for me to follow.
Someone will pipe in soon and help diagnose your issues. Definitely a weird looking one. I take it these are in the ground ? Any additional amendments, nutrients ? Well water, tap water? Wondering what the PH of your water is. Has the weather been crazy ? You probably on the right track with the pollination,
It does look like you were cruising along nicely though. Sorry I am not able to help out.

TSD

TSD

This will be another educational thread for me to follow.
Someone will pipe in soon and help diagnose your issues. Definitely a weird looking one. I take it these are in the ground ? Any additional amendments, nutrients ? Well water, tap water? Wondering what the PH of your water is. Has the weather been crazy ? You probably on the right track with the pollination,
It does look like you were cruising along nicely though. Sorry I am not able to help out.
Yes in the ground. Well water that is around a 6 ph. Soil that I amended with all sorts of good stuff and baked in the sun for a month. I'm just over this year at this point, and kind of want to punch ny neighbor lol.

Mugwort

Mugwort

Did you run them through flower? We’re you right? All pollinated?

Top Bottom