What the Hell is Up with this Jamaican Kush? Lol funky genetics!!!

• Thread starter thcoso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thcoso

thcoso

This is the strangest genetics I’ve seen ever. It’s sisters seem normal enough. It’s part of an SOG grow, so I should pull it as I would any plant taking up space and light energy that’s not gonna produce well. But this is so weird I’m gonna leave it for another week or two.

What the hell is up with this jamaican kush lol funky genetics
thcoso

thcoso

She still has 14-28 days left to fatten up before I chop her. I’m super excited about what she will be like after a proper cure.

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

She’s looking really tasty. I’m curious how the smoke will turn out.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Looks Nice and solid. Was it the same as first photo?

thcoso

thcoso

Come mid dec when the cure ends, I’ll post.
Well, after 10 dry days and over 2 months of a proper cure, the judges have spoken with a unambiguous voice: it’s great joint smoke, Christmas for my friends, extracting for butter and awesome as an item to barter with ones who accept all forms of green currency. Total yeild from 3 plants was 126 grams of good flower (but it’s what I rank as upper-mids, 17 grams of fluff leaving 5g of frosty trim. By the time it cured out, I had already had 2 more harvest of a of canna cup winning genetics and a runner up. The CC winner was a smooth smoke shortly after it was dry enough to light. So, I haven’t had a chance to spend lots of time with the Jamaica plants nor will I ever grow any more seeds that I got in Jamaica. I may plant one of the fem seeds I got the strawberry Kush to make just entertain myself. But with a little over 120sqft to run 4 tents with another light covering the area outside the tents to cover any overflow of clones that happens due to cloning 33% extra to cover the ones that don’t survive the rooting.

Top Bottom