What To Cover My 32ft L X 20ft W X14ft H Greenhouse

• Thread starter CrowMow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrowMow

I'm sure this information is already on here but I'm going to ask anyways .... So this is the first time I've tried to cover my crop in Northwest Maine and was wondering what to use for plastic whether it be clear or milky for best lighting. I'm thinking I want to go six Mill as it tends to get some pretty windy in the mountains where I am. I'm going to use 1 or half inch conduit for the ribs two to three feet apart maybe four apart. With each width end being completely open.

What to cover my 32ft l x 20ft w x14ft h greenhouse
cannabeans

cannabeans

Growerssolution.com
farmtek.com
Just to name a couple. I would suggest getting the proper covering material and also "u channel" and wiggle wire to secure because regular plastic that you buy at home improvent and hardware store just dont hold up.

stiffneck

stiffneck

CrowMow thats a nice future greenhouse! Beautiful plants too! In the past I have found 10 mill and that held up way better than the 6 mill. I do have the 6 mill on my grenhouse currently from the HD but its cheap and only lasts for 6 maybe 12 months....

C

CrowMow

CrowMow thats a nice future greenhouse! Beautiful plants too! In the past I have found 10 mill and that held up way better than the 6 mill. I do have the 6 mill on my grenhouse currently from the HD but its cheap and only lasts for 6 maybe 12 months....
Thank you very much. I only need until November :)

C

CrowMow

All these hurricanes coming up through the East Coast is making me happy that all my ladies are going to be covered and protected now as long as that rotten wind don't take the whole thing down... My buddys two biggest that were NOT staked and in the center of maine that got hit last night with thunderstorms and they were laying on the ground In a pile.

cannabeans

cannabeans

That Home Depot plastic will most likely get shredded in those storms. Its not designed to hold up. Please take my advice and get proper greenhouse film! Its your harvest and all your hard work at stake, But if you are a gambling man... Go the other route.

C

CrowMow

That Home Depot plastic will most likely get shredded in those storms. Its not designed to hold up. Please take my advice and get proper greenhouse film! Its your harvest and all your hard work at stake, But if you are a gambling man... Go the other route.
I'm picking up that 6 mil stuff from Griffin greenhouse supply tomorrow

cannabeans

cannabeans

Good call... Are you getting channel lock with wiggle wire?

C

CrowMow

No money has gotten tight so ill have to suck it up and sandwich it between some 2x4s and 1x3s

C

CrowMow

Here's the finished product and just in time for a week of no rain very happy at how it came out she do the job just fine. Now what about motion alarms anyone have any suggestions on that?

0909171554a
cannabeans

cannabeans

Very NICE!!!!
Just as a precaution... I would get some fans in there moving air around to avoid problems!

cannabeans

cannabeans

FYI... Home depot does sell solar exhaust fans. I understand money is tight but Im just throwing it out there...
I would hate to hear about a bunch of bud rot or PM... Because it can show up REAL fast.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I second cannabeans .... lots of moving air.... Your plants look nice and happy though! :) Nice job....

Freshone

Freshone

Here's the finished product and just in time for a week of no rain very happy at how it came out she do the job just fine. Now what about motion alarms anyone have any suggestions on that?
For motion alarms try harbor freight driveway alarms,they are wireless and cheap(also on Amazon eBay etc).

Top Bottom