What To Cover My 32ft L X 20ft W X14ft H Greenhouse

• Thread starter CrowMow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrowMow

Been awhile since I was able to keep up on this. Been going after that damn rot, the humidity really killed us up here . Northern lights stump with a full size Bic on top of it and I'm actually standing behind this plant before I cut it down. If you look closely enough I'm standing behind the beam with my hand stretched up on my tiptoes.

0930171813a
C

CrowMow

FYI... Home depot does sell solar exhaust fans. I understand money is tight but Im just throwing it out there...
I would hate to hear about a bunch of bud rot or PM... Because it can show up REAL fast.
Lol I really wish I would of check back in on here bc I am fighting the rot tooth and nail. As for wpm I haven't seen any. I treated with green cure (as a preventive) the lower third of each plant, due to there not being any significant bud down there. That's where I've tended to see it begin in past grows and have been very vigilant for it. I shut my indoor down because of wpm and im just getting ready to flip the switch again for first time since may. In addition I didn't want to foot the electric bill for the AC this summer.

Top Bottom