What to do with cbd flower

• Thread starter RickZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RickZ

I use about 100mg of a full spectrum oil daily. My next grow will include a strain of cheese that is 1 to 1 thc/cbd. A roughly 10% average. Any suggestions on how to best utilize the flower etc. will be greatly appreciated. If I have the wrong forum please advise.

SativaKid

SativaKid

I cook my CBD Flowers in Coconut Oil and it makes a great rub on or tea additive. I like my fruit teas with cbd/thc oil.

SativaKid

SativaKid

Thanks. Are you able to recommend a strain and source for seed
I had an ACDC plant that I didn't save the full genetics from. Healed my Wife's arthritis hands in two months. It's the healthiest and stickiest CBD I've grown and I've grown about 6 strains. You want CBD that is part weed with lots of terpenes. Stay away from the pure CBD strains as most of them grow like desert weeds compared to a nice hybrid cannabis plant. But it really depends on what you want medically from the CBD. Most CBD gives you a little uplift initially and very few strains actually calm you down. And one calming CBD Strain that is good that I've grown is Stephen Hawkins Kush, nice strain. I have a very limited number of ACDC x Gorilla Girl Fems that I've yet to run. Probably killer seeds and I wish I bred a bunch at the time. But I was playing with 1:1 breeds at the time. I never bred any CBD seeds in quantity, yet. Maybe in the years to come. I also have a lot of bridge seeds in 1:1's where I was going to breed back breed to THC strains for different terpene profiles more like the 70's weed.

B

BrianBurke

Use to use a hot plate /double boiler and what ever you could come up with .

R

RickZ

Pink Kush CBD 30:1 by Seedsman
I've had a lot of luck with this strain.
I followed your lead and grew a couple pink kush cbd. I am 10 weeks from sprout today. One of the plants was ready last week but it is in the back of the tent and the one in front of it is still showing white pistils. The trichomes are mostly cloudy on the front plant but very little amber. With that said I was wondering in your experience how critical a timely harvest is.

Qeser

Qeser

If you like the look of the flower or its smell, you can put it between the book pages and dry it as a herbarium. If you're thinking about what to do with this flower to do something edible, then you can add its dried petals and leaves to any herbal collection of your choice. In any case, it'll have a tonic and relaxing effect on the human body in any solution when we use it as tea. Also, I've heard about how people successfully make CBD gummies. My friend sells such stuff. He lives in Toronto, and his business is successful. These CBD gums contain a weak percentage of psychotropic substances, so it's not dangerous. This gum has a calming effect and relaxes more effectively than melissa.

Last edited:
R

RickZ

CBD flower can be used in a number of ways. It can be smoked, vaporized, used to make edibles, or even used topically. The flower can also be dried and used as a tea. When using CBD flower, it is important to start with a low dose and increase gradually as needed. Most of the time I am just ordering CBD edibles online as it saves more time and effort.
Thanks to all for the shared knowledge. I have completed the grow, dry, and cure for two pink kush cbd by seedsman. As a straight up smoke the flavor is pleasant and the body calming effect is quick. As a blend of 1.5 grams of Amnesia flower(roughly 22% thc by spec) and 2 grams of Pink Kush CBD flower(roughly 17% cbd by spec) my experience was quite nice and perhaps the most balanced buzz I have experienced. The oils etc. seem like a bit too much work for me.

G

GMagnolia

I use about 100mg of a full spectrum oil daily. My next grow will include a strain of cheese that is 1 to 1 thc/cbd. A roughly 10% average. Any suggestions on how to best utilize the flower etc. will be greatly appreciated. If I have the wrong forum please advise.
Strain the oil and make an edible out of it or you can dry it and then smoke it.

Top Bottom